Summer Plans

Maya Hart had looked at everything that was. She was a young 15-year-old girl who had tried to live her life the best she could. She was the girl who's father had left her and who's mother could never truly be there. But for her all she needed was that her friends were there. Maya had smiled as she and Riley Matthews had walked through the hall, talking, and smiling. It was summer while Maya knew that life would eventually change for the better. Although she hadn't really known what to do. Yes, it was summer, but her whole life had surrounded around her school. She and Riley had walked into Riley's apartment as Maya immediately froze seeing the man who she has been avoiding for months now.

"Hey, Kiddies. Ready for summer?" Josh asked.

Josh Matthews. Maya has had what she thought was only a crush on him for nearly 2 years now. Maya looked at her best friend as she had quickly moved out of the apartment causing everyone to look at Josh. Maya had made her way to the roof of the apartment while she had taken a deep breath. She had definitely sworn off men a long time ago and she certainly didn't need to get her mind wrapped around Josh either. As Maya had heard footprints behind her the possible candidates had gone through her mind about who it could be. Before her mind could land on someone specific, she saw as Josh had stood next to her. She exhaled as she had moved past him and he grabbed her arm.

Josh had looked into Maya's blue eyes that was sparkling extra bright in the late afternoon sun. His eyes searched over her face as he had let her go and she walked towards the apartment. A discussion was already ongoing. Maya could sense it and had decided to stop outside of the door. Josh saw as she was standing outside the door and how she showed him to be quiet as he stood next to her, listening at the gossip.

"Maya eventually needs to face her feelings for Josh. She can't hide out for the rest of her life. And Josh also needs to actually listen to what Maya is saying instead of running off each time," Topanga said.

Maya saw as Josh had rolled his eyes while both of them heard footsteps coming behind them. Grabbing her hand, Josh had immediately hid behind some boxes outside of the apartment door, holding his hand in front of Maya's mouth, as they saw how Shawn had came towards and went into the apartment. Maya had looked at Josh as she was absolutely speechless. He was holding her close to him. She knew it was so he could keep her quiet. Somehow she felt tension transferring from his body to hers. She had looked at his hand as he had moved it away and let her go as she went into the apartment.

"Finally! Where is the high school graduate?" Shawn asked as Maya looked at him.

"Josh is probably right behind her," Cory said as Josh came into the apartment.

"Told you. Josh, Maya and Riley. The three of you plus Lucas have been chosen as the lucky winners of the family beach house. You guys are going to Miami for awhile. And yes, Maya. You don't have a choice," Cory said as Maya had moved past everyone and went to Riley's room.

"Tell your brother to stop being an idiot. That will help more than all of this," Riley said.

"What did I do?"