►Regrets, Regrets, Regrets

Bianca Galvez Cover Of Here

               Regrets, Regrets, Regrets

        My eye's shot open as soon as I felt the firm surface of his matress from under me.

        His lips were attatched to the skin on my neck, his teeth harshly grazing against the flesh that'll surely leave a mark.

        My fingers tugged from the roots of his hair as body grinds into mines, retrieving such an exemplifying feeling to my heat.

        My breathing level ragged, knowing that he and I could hear my own heartbeat from miles away.

        He released my skin and did a once over my licking over the work he's done.

        I never would have thought that I'd ever encountered such a physical moment with Scott McCall.

        But Scott and I both know what we were doing. What I don't understand is, why haven't either of us stopped?

        I dislike Kira, but pushing limits to the exception of kissing her boyfriend was just..

        Wrong.

        I knew later I'm somehow going to regret all of this.

        But in my defense, it was truly hard to think of the right morals when his face was only mere inches away from my core with my legs hanging onto his shoulder.

        The puff of air he'd released was blown onto my heat and it drove me insane of the fact he hasn't done anything.

        Though it took both of us by surprise when his phone chimed.

        ''It's probably just Stiles-''.

        But his phone chimed again.

        I took a deep breath and released myself from his grip as I started to put back on my undergarments.

        ''What are you doing?''.

        I turned to him. ''I can't do this. Not when you have a girlfriend. For god sake Scott, I can even tell that you didn't want to do any of this''.

        ''Scarlett-''.

        ''Goodbye Scott''.

        I felt so stupid and used. The one thing that I've probably desired most is now something I repulsed.

        I gathered my clothes from the staircase that lead a trail up to his bedroom and left his house.

× × ×

        I threw my shoes aside and jumped onto my bed.

        ''I'm guessing it didn't go so well?''.

        I angled my head to the side to see Lydia and Aurore standing at the entrance of my door.

        By the answer of silence I've chosen to the give, they pretty much gotten that the answer they needed.

        ''Well what happened? Tell us what he said''.

        'We didn't say anything'.

        ''Was it really that bad?'' Lydia ask as they both sit on the little space I left on my bed.

        ''I don't wanna talk about it''.

        My phone chimed it's usual ringtone and I was too numb and careless to answer it.

        ''Scott texted you''.

        Okay I take that back.

        ''He said, I'm sorry about what happened but-''.

        I grabbed my phone from Aurore's hand and placed it into my bra.

        I scratched my forehead. ''Look guys, I had a really long day and I just wanna change and watch a marathon's worth of Finding Carter''.

        Although the two clearly wanted to object of the situation, they decided to let things go for now and leave my room.

        My back instantly connected with my comforter and I couldn't help replay the moments of intimacy I just shared with him.

        How he touched every part of my body. How he saw every part of my body.

        Today, Scott McCall saw me in a way that was meant to be shared with someone who I thought truly would be the one.

        Yet I let it happened. And I still don't know the reason behind any of this.

        I released a shaky breath and wiped away the tears that swelled up in it's sacks.

        ''God I feel like such a slut''.

        ''But you're not''.

        I looked up and saw Aurore back at my door.

        ''Wha-''.

        ''I know you. Something happened over there and you're all fed up about it. What's wrong?''.

        My bottom lip trembled. ''He kissed me''.

        The lines on her forehead that was created by her furrowed eyebrows vanished.

        ''He kissed me an-and we almost did it, but it didn't happen and I feel so stupid''.

        She pulled me into an embrace, letting me cry into her shoulder as she swayed us from side to side.

        'I am so stupid'.

A/N:

FINALLY! I edited the book the way i wanted so now I can update more chapters.