"Is it just me or has Jack been acting kind of weird lately?" Sierra asked.

"I've noticed it to" Arcee said leaning forward on the table "Hes been like that since we were in the shower".

Sierra nodded but then realised what was just said "Wait! What?" she looked at Arcee in disbelief "What you two doing in the shower together?"

Arcee raised an eyebrow before replying casually "What do you think we were doing?" Arcee had said this thinking it was obvious that if someones in the shower they're washing themselves, but she was completely unaware of how the girl next to her interpreted it. Arcee looked at her watch "Well class starts soon so I see you later" she then walked away leaving Sierra sitting there in shock.

Then one of her friends walked over "Hey are you okay?" she asked seeing Sierra wide eyed.

Sierra looked at her friend "You are not gonna believe what I just heard".

A couple of hours later Jack was walking through the halls of Memorial High School towards the cafeteria to have lunch with the others, as he walked Jack noticed some of the female students were looking at him and whispering to each other. A member of the football team was walking in the opposite direction, when he met Jack he smiled "You the man Darby" he raised his hand for a high five.

Jack didn't know what was going on but high fived him anyway "Thanks" the football player walked away saying no more. Then he noticed two of the cheerleaders looking at him, when he looked at them they giggled before walking away. "Ok something weird is going on here" Jack thought to himself "Then again I hang out with transforming robots from another planet". Putting it aside for now he decided to head to the cafeteria, when he turned around Jack was startled to see Miko standing right in font of him "Whoa Miko, don't sneak up on me like that, and since when are you ever quite enough to sneak?"

Miko stood there quietly with a grin on her face that was starting to make Jack nervous "Hey Jack guess what I heard, apparently you are Arcee like to share a shower".

Jacks eyes widened in horror "WHAT! WHO TOLD YOU THAT?"

Mikos eyes seemed to light up "You mean its true, I thought it was just a rumour".

Realising what he had just done Jack put his face in his hands and let out a frustrated groan, he took his hands down "How did you hear about that?"

Miko raised an eyebrow "Are you kidding? The whole school knows" she exclaimed. Then her smirk returned "You know knew you had a thing for Arcee but I never thought you move this fast".

"Shes right Jack" they both turned to see Raf coming over "Even my grade knows".

"Ok both of you listen" Jack said brining them both closer "It was after the test had gone wrong and we all got covered in pumpkin guts, when we got home Arcee said I should go first. Then halfway through she gets in and I got out, that's it, that's all that happened understand?"

"Got it" Raf nodded.

"Miko?" Jack looked to the young foreign exchange student.

"Loud and clear" she said.

"Good" Jack said feeling relieved, then he remembered who he was talking to "Your going to torment me about this aren't you?"

"Duh, obviously" Miko smirked "Come on Raf lets get some lunch" the two of them headed to the cafeteria leaving Jack there dreading the terrible jokes Miko was going to make about this.

The Cafeteria
After catching up with them in the cafeteria Raf spotted Arcee in line, they each grabbed a tray joined her "Hey guys" she greeted them.