Should i?

Chloe's pov
At this point I'm not sure if I should be scared, confused, happy, angry, or sad. So many emotions. I'm just not sure. While I was in the hospital the team visited me whenever they could. Hotch told me I would going to Reids house after I got out of the hospital. The team had brought me my iPhone 6 so I would have something to do. Whenever I was bored I would put my headphones in and listen to some pierce the veil or sleeping with sirens. Occasionally I would fall asleep doing this. I was kind of nervous about going back to reids apartment. So many things had happened there. Finally after 5 long weeks in the hospital the doctors said I could go home. Reid came to pick me up. When we got to his apartment I realized the blood stain on the carpet was partially gone (from Cameron hitting her on the head with the baseball bat.). All of the memories came flooding back. I told Reid I was tired. I went to take a shower and then to go to bed. The warm water felt so nice against my skin. After I showered I went and put on my pajamas and then got into bed. A few minutes after I'd lied down in bed Reid knocked at the door. "Come in." I said. When Reid came in he brought me a snack of graham crackers and Nutella. "I thought you might want a snack." Reid said. "Thanks." I said. After Reid gave me that he left and that's all I saw of him that night.