"I need to see my phone."

"Okay, you can get it once..."

"Bash, please get my phone."

He gave me a look, but left the bathroom quickly, returning and handing me my phone. I opened up the app and saw I was late. Really late. I always got my period like clockwork. Birth control made sure of that. A few days late wasn't the end of the world, but I was over a week.

"Fuck," I whispered.

"What happened?" Bash asked.

"My period is late."

"How late are we talking, Ro?"

"Over a week."

"So, there's a possibility you could be pregnant?"

"It's possible. We haven't always been careful this past month and a half."

"We used condoms, plus you're on birth control."

"Yeah, I am, but no you didn't always use condoms. Not in the kitchen or the shower, my office, your car... I've also missed my pills sometimes. Damn it."

"Alright, I get your point. So, to solve this you can wait and see if your period comes or I'll go pick up a test," he stated.

"A baby is the last thing we need right now, Sebastian," I mumbled, standing up, but falling right back down.

My legs felt like jello. I felt another wave of nausea hit me, but I was able to breathe through it.

"What do you mean that's the last thing we need? We've talked about starting a family before. Whatever the results are, it's nothing we can't handle."

"I know we've talked about starting a family, but not like this. You're about to be traveling for work. Did you forget the contract you have? I'm busy trying to grow my career. I'm in school and working. We are in the process of building a house. Hell, I have a meeting with Kourtney today about finalizing the details for our living room and guest room. We have a lot of moving parts and a baby is going to interfere with that."

"Okay then. Your mind is clearly made up."

"Bash..."

"Let's get you back in bed."

"Bash..."

"I'll get you some ginger ale and crackers. I'll set up a bucket if you need me to. Maybe all this is just a stomach bug."

"Sebastian!"

"Aurora, what do you want me to say? I don't give a shit about what's going on. You know all of that can be put on hold, right? There's nothing going on right now that is a life or death situation that needs to continue. I don't need the contract..."

"But..."

"I didn't interrupt you when you were talking did I? I don't need the contract. You can come overseas with me if you want. I've offered that to you. You're so focused on school and building your career, I respect that. I want nothing but the best for you. How would a baby stop you from doing any of that? If you're not ready for one, just say that."

He was upset and I was the cause of it.

"Are you ready to be a dad right now?"

"I'm almost 25 years old."

"Yeah, and I just turned 21."

"So, what? Now age is an issue? What do you want, Aurora?"

"I don't know! I panicked okay! I don't even know if I'm pregnant, but knowing it's a possibility freaked me out. I want nothing more than to be your wife and the mother of your children. I love you and I apologize that what I said hurt you."