Chapter 26

3 years later... (Not Lazy just, what's the point)

"Hey guys!" I walk into the kitchen of the cottage. I kiss Raph's cheek then sit down to eat

"Nicole... We have decided to go back to New York and stop the Kraang!" Leo exclaimed.

"That's great!" I smiled. "When are we leaving?"

"Now." He replies.

I look over to see my mom and dad with my bags.

"I'm going to miss this place. But we need New York back!" Mikey said.

"Let's get going!" Raph says and we all go to shell raiser. Raph and I have a nap in the back along with my parents, Donnie, and Mikey. Leo and Master Splinter drove.

-AFTER LE CAR RIDE-

RAPHS POV

Nicole looks like an angel when she sleeps. We arrive at a border for New York the I'm guessing the Kraang built.

Nicole wakes up put I tell her to stay low and Leo and Master Splinter switch spots with Laura and Jake.

A guard walks up to the car. "Sorry, Ney York is closed. No ones getting in, No ones getting out." The officer says.

"Of course officer!" Laura says. Then when he turns around Laura stomps on the gas to ram the gate.

I was hovering over Nicole because they were shooting at us and we have bulletproof shells. Once we got through the gate we snuck to the, destroyed, lair.

"Wow." Leo says starting to tear up. "This is going to take a lot of cleaning."

"It's ok Leo!" Nicole says hugging him letting him cry in her arms. "We will bring it back to normal, and her New York back!"

-----------------------------------------

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Sorry I didn't update in a while!!!! I'm so sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mikey: You gotta step up your game!!!!!

Me: I'm too tired to even run after you...

Raph: Don't work Kit Kat! I'll chase him for you! *chases after Mikey*

Me: Thanks Raph!!

Kitty Kat XD!!