Chapter 9

NICOLES POV

I started to wake up again. But I felt different. I got up and went to find Raphael.

"Hey... Nicole..." He sounded nervous, which worried me. "W-Whats wrong?"

He held up a mirror. "IM A TURTLE!!!" I yell. That's when Mikey came running. "DUDETTE THATS AWESOME!!"

But then Raph yelled at him "Mikey she probably doesn't want to be-" "IKR!!" Mikey and Raph looked surprised.

"It's so cool!" I exclaim.

"Then you'll also be glad to know that you can change from human to turtle!"

My eyes widened. "Really! How?"

"Well if you focus hard enough-" he started to say but I was already a human again.

RAPHS POV

Thank god she already mastered it. It was going take months to if she didn't.

"Ok well let's tell Leo and master Splinter about it" I said. She just stood there. "What is it? Nicole? Hello? Earth to Nicole!"

"Im feeling-" She fell to the ground.

"Nicole?!? Donnie get in here!" I yell.

"What is it? Why is Nicole human again it's been 5 minutes!" He said surprised.

"I think her body wasn't ready to change so fast. Could you test her for me?" I ask him.

DONNIES POV

"Um... Sure?" I say.

When I'm in my lab, I look at her DNA. Something surprising comes up.

'Uh Oh' I think to myself. Her Mutant DNA is taking over her normal DNA!

"Raph... It's about Nicole if she doesn't control the Mutant DNA... She will be a mutant forever!"

RAPHS POV

"We are going to do it!" I say, but I don't know how it's going to turn out.

----------------------------------------------

Oh Snap! CLIFFHANGER!

BOOYAKASHA!! Find out what happens soon. Comment if she should stay a mutant forever!

P.S. Sorry about the shortness!

Kitty Kat XD!!