Chapter 24

NICOLE'S POV

"I have some really bad news." My dad said. I gulp. I literally got everything right and now, bad news.

"The Kraang, are planning an invasion for New York! They should start in an hour. We need to get out here fast!" He said. "I have an old cottage about an hour from here."

"Alright, pack up and let's-" Leo was interrupted by a huge explosion. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and everything went black.

RAPHS POV

There was a huge explosion and I flew far back. After a second I got back up to see Nicole with a sewer pipe in her stomach! "NICOLE!" I yell running to her side. Everyone looked over and tears filled her parents eyes. "Donnie! Help Her!"

Donnie grabbed a shirt and turned it into a donut thing to put on the wound. "We mustn't take the pipe out, we will let doctors do that."

"We don't have time-" Jake started to say but then we all looked over to see a big pink triangle with Kraang spilling out of it. "Raph, Laura, Jake, take her to shell raiser!" I grabbed Nicole and carried her Bridal Style over to the shell raiser.

I laid her down in the back and watched. I started to cry and Jake put a hand on my shoulder. "It will be alright." He told me. But I didn't believe him. "If I lose her..." I started but then continued crying.

"You must really love her." Jake said. "You guys are almost 16." He let out a little laugh. "Omg... That's tomorrow! Laura didn't you say something would happen to her at 16?" I look over to Jake and Laura and their eyes widened. "Oh my god that's right! She will have fire powers!" Nicole's dad said.

I kissed Nicole's cheek and fell asleep. "Hope you get better soon..." I drifted off. "I need you..."

-----------------------------------------

Oh My God! It's so short!! Gah!

Mikey: For Shame... *shakes his head slowly*

Me: *takes out claws* COME GERE YOU LITTLE...

Raph: well... See you next chapter?