"Why are they so prepared?" Kim asked.

For Vegas, even though they will be kidnapped, he is confident that he can escape but not now. He can fight one on one but he have no match to these bullets.

"Get out of your cars, Masters!" The man shouted once again.

The guns are all aimed to them.

"Dammit!"

They had no choice but to get out, raising their hands. Kinn and Porsche did the same thing.

Vegas looked around. It seems like they went to the mountain side. There is indeed a lower chance of escaping. They all helplessly went near them, surrendering.

"Did you sent it?" Vegas whispered to Kim.

"Yes. I just hope that Arm and Pol received it before Ché and Khun." Kim replied.

For sure, he will be worried if Ché will be involved.

"It was the wrong direction yet we still managed to capture you." The man wearing a black mask said and they all laugh together.

What does it mean? Vegas asked himself.

"Oi! Why are you wearing masks? Are you hiding your ugly faces? That's a good thing." Porsche said.

So it's a habit to bad mouth everybody huh?

They were inspected from their pockets and even trying to look at their undergarments. Vegas wiped his arms the moment they finished checking him. He just felt disgusted.

"Do you want to keep this?" One of the men asked him and showed to him his wallet.

Inside the wallet was a family picture. It was him, Pete, Venice and Macau when they all went at an amusement park two months ago. It was also the very first time he went to the amusement park.

Pete almost begged him to take a photo. He carried it almost everyday as the first family picture he have.

"Give that to me!" Vegas snatched it from the man.

He doesn't care if his money will be taken but not just the photo. Vegas was thankful that he didn't bought his cards but only few cash just in case they found Pete and he had to buy him a food.

Within a second, they were all ordered to enter a black van, their hands are tied with ropes and there are guns aiming their heads.

"Who's the one behind this?" Kinn asked darkly.

There was no response.

"Is my family safe?" Vegas asked coldly. There is no single emotion that can be seen in his eyes.

It was like the cold, heartless beast resurrected that even Kinn, Porche and the fearless Kim started to gulp their saliva.

They know Vegas and Vegas silence is scary. Unlike other members of the family, Vegas destroys everything that comes on his way.

Now, they are not just messing with the Main Family and involving Vegas but they targeted Vegas family. There is no such thing as mercy for Vegas and he is willing to face hell if they did something to Venice and Pete.

"Masters. It's just you didn't grant our Boss his request." The driver spoke and with the rear view mirror, he looked at Kinn and switched his glance to Vegas.