🔥 Chapter 23🔥

Inayat had tears in her eyes still not willing to leave Hassan. She was holding him as Murtaza brought their bags down with help of twins

"Beta aap sirf ek week ke liye Jaa rahe hai. Dar ne ki koi baat nahi. Hum haina. Hum khayal rakhlenge. Fikr na kare."{ Child, ur going out just for a week. There's no need to fear. We are here. We will take care. Don't worry.} Sikandar convinced Inayat.

"Ha bhabijaan, hume phirse chachu Banna hai. Jaldi aana."{ Yes dear sister in law. We want to become uncle's again. Come early.} Aahil said in a teasy manner to which Rahil nodded.

Inayat and Murtaza chuckled a little at their childish behaviour. They both kissed Hassan's forehead and handed to Gul.

"Allah Hafiz"{ bye}

°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°

Both inayat and Murtaza reached London at early morning.

"Ali mujhe sona hai... Sone de na. Hum abhi aaye hai."{ Ali i want to sleep. Let me sleep. We came just now} Inayat said in annoying tone getting out of Murtaza's tight hold on her waist.

"Ji begum. Sojaye. Baadme aapko sone ki zaroorat bilkul nahi padegi."{ Yes wifey'. Sleep. Later there will be no need to sleep for u} Murtaza said playfully to himself which went unheard by Inayat as she slept already.

"Time to work" He said to himself and started doing his preparations.

°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°°•°•°•°°•

Night 11:00.....

Inayat woke up from her sleep yawning. She was shocked to see herself in other room.

"Yeh kya hai"{what's this} She took a small note beside her and read it.

Jaan,
          Get freshened up here in this room. I have kept the clothes on the bed for you. Wear them. Get fresh and come to our room. I'm waiting.....
                      Murtaza Ali.

"Okieee" Inayat said to herself and got ready in his given dress. She left her hair open and applied her moisturizing lotion.

 She left her hair open and applied her moisturizing lotion

"Ya allah yeh toh night suit ke naam pe sirf robe hai."{ Oh god. This is a just robe in name of night suit}

She said adjusting it properly. She put a dupatta covering her chest unaware of what's gonna happen to her....

°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°°•°•°•°°•
She entered into the rooma nd found it dark but candles lightened up at every corner of the room. There were candles all four sides of the bed. Bed was decorated with rose petals .

"Mashallah"{beautiful} she whispered slightly going towards the bed.

Suddenly she heard the door getting locked. She turned but found no one.