🥀 Chapter 11🥀

Inayat was just balnkly staring at the ultrasound report she got. She can't believe that she is pregnant of 9 weeks. She wasn't able to believe she is carrying his baby. She slowly caressed the image of her baby bean as she is in still shock she's going to be mother. She towards mirror and caressed her stomach as she stared into mirror. She closed her eyes tight wishing that she will wake up from this bad dream. When she opened her eyes , she realised that this isn't a dream.

She wants to cry her heart out but she doesn't have energy to cry. It's like she won't be able to laugh or smile or cry anymore. She stared herself into the mirror with no emotions.She was lost in her thoughts that she didn't realise someone came into her room.

Suddenly someone hugged her back making her see the person in mirror. As soon as she saw who was that , she instantly closed her as few tears escaped her eyes but with no emotion. She wasn't shocked as she already knew they were here.

Abraar hugged her from back and rested his head on her shoulder nuzzling into her neck.
She didn't stop him as she knew that there was no use of it. Suddenly she felt worried for her child as she don't know what he will do when he finds out.

"Ab toh main tumhe nahi chhodnewala jaan. Kitne din hogaye tumhe apne paas mehsoos karke. Bahut miss kiya maine tumhe. Tumne miss kiya mujhe?" Abraar whispered as he was busy leaving wet kisses on her neck. {Now I'm not going to leave you love. How many days passed since I felt you near me. Did you miss me.}

When he didn't get,he tightened his hold on her waist making her whimper. She nodded.

He made her turn around him and stared at her but she was just holding her stomach and staring at her feet. He made her look up while holding her chin.

"Kya hua? Haath kyu petpe hai?" He asked noticing her hand on stomach from the second he entered the room.{ What happened? Why are your hands on stomach?}

"Pet dard ho raha hai.." She got tensed and answered in a low tone.{Stomach ache}

He nodded and then said,"tumne mujhe bina battaye aakar achha nahi kiya jaan. Dinner ke baad aunga aur tumhe sabak sikhaunga. Chalta hu" He said making her nod and kissed her forehead.{ You didn't do right thing of coming here without telling me love. After dinner I'll teach you a lesson.}

As soon as he felt she fell on her knees and covers her face in her knees and started crying. She was shivering due to fear about what he will do.

When Rahil was going to call Inayat for dinner he saw Abraar coming out of her room. He without wasting a second ran towards her room and the sight before him broke his heart. He controlled his anger and made inayat stand properly who was now hiccuping and breathing heavily. He hugged her and made her calm down. Her breathing was steady.

"Kuch kiya kya usne phir?" He asked her who just nodded as no.
{Did he do anything}

He sighed loudly and again asked the same question to which she nodded her head again as no.

"Bhaijaan...." She softly called him.{ Brother...} "Ha bolo" {yes say} "Mujhse yeh ho payega kya. Main iska khayaal rakh paungi kya" she asked again trying not to cry. {Can I do this? Will I be able to take care of it}

He sighed and made her look at him while cupping her cheeks. "Hume uss nalaayak insaan ke bachhe ki zaroorat nahi hai ina. Tum isey abort kardo." He said sternly making her move away from him.{ You no need to have his child. Just abort it}

"Bhaijaan yeh sirf unka bachha hi nahi hai, Mera bachha bhi hai. Main aisey kyu karungi. Main iska khayaal rakhungi.. Apne paas hi rakhungi." She said while sobbing as she was holding her stomach which made him feel proud of his sister.