🥀 Chapter 22🥀

6 months later....

"Kya aapko pata hai ki Mami hume achaanak bahaar kyu bhej Rahi hai vo bhi bina Hassan ke"{ do you why mom is sending us out suddenly that too  without Hassan} Inayat asked cutely  after leaving sleeping Hassan with her mother in law.

"Idhar aao"{come here} Murtaza demanded sitting on his large chair. Inayat felt shivers due to his voice.

She reached to him with baby steps and stood infront of him playing with her fingers.

"Ji bole"{yes?} She asked trying to be confident but sluttered.

She gasped loudly as Murtaza pulled her towards him In moment of second. She landed onto his lap making her shiver.

"Yeh aap kya kar rahe hai"{ what are you doing} she asked meekily as he wasn't Letting her go.

"Jo pehle kar dena tha"{ the thing I should have done earlier} he whispered in her ear huskily.

"Aapka matlab"{ what do u mean} Inayat asked making herself comfortable in his lap.

"Stop moving " He groaned and she stopped moving with a giggle knowing the reason.

"You deserve a punishment sweetheart" He said squeezing her butt.

"Ali chhode ". { Ali leave} she whispered.

" Hum honeymoon par ja rahe hai jaan. Waha kab tak bachogi mujhse " { we are going on honeymoon. Till when you will escape from me} he said making her shocked.

"Sachi.... Me...."{ Really?} She was feeling shy all.of a sudden and he was liking it.

"Sachme jaan. "{ Yes baby really} he said putting a hairstrand behind her ear.
She hugged him in shy manner.

"Ya Allah"{ oh my god} She screamed shyly moving  away from him making him chuckle just like a little kid.

"Get ready for the punishment baby. " He shouted at her smirking evilly.

"Ya Allah bacha mujhe"{ oh god save me} she whispered entering inside bathroom.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•π•π•√••••

Hey guys. 😊 I hope you like this chapter 🙂.

Share your thoughts through comments and vote and follow 🥺🎈.

Next chapter will be out tmrw.