A Day Off

Fazbear Entertainment was known for its ability to advertise. You knew this all too well as even your place of work was littered with ads for the main attraction, the robotic band. The only place that would hire you was a construction material store (which surprisingly you didn't need to be strong or know about different types of wood). It seemed like restaurants were going downhill anyways because of the sheer influence the company had, so there was no point in even applying to a food-oriented establishment.

The Fazbear corporation was focused on distracting from the rumors of kids going missing left and right, so their marketing team was nothing short of perfection. They dealt in clothing, toys, and snack foods as well as restaurants. You didn't doubt they had control of the law in some way. They truly were the best in the business... Even with all of that in mind, work had been stressful and you really didn't know of any other entertainment competitor that they didn't buy out. You look up at the entrance to the Freddy Fazbear MegaPizzaPlex, the newest and biggest venture Fazbear Entertainment had built in your town two years ago. You quickly turn away as the neon lights of green and purple sting your eyes.

"AH! It's the middle of the day what the hell-?!" You rub your poor eyes and hear gasps from mothers walking by. Determined to enjoy your day off and get some fun in, you turn back to the MegaPlex and avoid looking up. Music faintly plays on the outside speakers of the towering and complex-looking mall. The music becomes even louder the more you make your way toward it.

You can feel your body being pierced with the bass guitar's rhythm. Families and hoards of people block your way, but it's easy to move through them and get to the front entry way. After you scan the ticket, the security team checks for anything suspicious on your person. They deem you safe and you step to the side to decide what to do, where to head first. You admire the gold Freddy statue as you think.

Immediately, the smell of pizza, tacos, and baked goods hit you. Kids walking by scream in delight and parents mumble about how their feet are already hurting. The only thing you had with you besides your coat, keys, wallet, and phone was a ticket in hand and thoughts of fun racing through your mind. First thing's first, maybe you should look around or find some sort of map. You weren't exactly sure what was in store for you here but it's best to find anything interesting or perhaps markers to find the exit once you were done.

You decide take the elevators along with several other guests to the attractions. After you exit the crowded elevator, the area you were in was so packed that the crowd headed for the stairs push you to the right instead of downstairs. You see something called "Fazerblast" at the bottom across the way, so you make a note of it. As you make your way further, you hear a robotic voice telling a father to take a map. The man's voice is repeatedly putting his foot down, saying "I'll remember where we are, bot boy." It makes you chuckle as you continue.

Looking across to the other balcony you see the "Bonnie Bowl" entrance too. Below, you gaze over the main area full of families waiting for a show. Honestly, you're glad you didn't go down because it looks as though the kids are absolutely ravenous. You stop and look around, ultimately determined to find out whatever Fazerblast was. Turns out, playing this required a pass of some kind so you instead walk the never-ending halls of the Plex. Eventually, you're able to acquire party passes and add-ons you didn't even know existed. You played some Fazbear themed Laser tag with random kids, Bonnie themed bowling, and alligator themed golf. For some reason, the golf course was actually entertaining... that or Fazbear Entertainment was just good at theming. You even manned a toy gun filled with plastic balls, what could be better? There was a terrifying experience with a map bot, but luckily it wandered off after you took a paper. You made your way to an arcade after nearly dying from fright.

You wander and play throughout the MegaPlex acting almost like a kid yourself. Games, dancing, music, and you even caught a show! The robots looked so life-like too, amazing! What a day... You didn't even want to attempt 'a-maze-ersize' after dodging kids that seemed to aim straight through you. After playing arcade games that you've never even heard of, using the bathroom from all of the non-thirst quenching FizzyFaz, and almost crying at the Roxy raceway entrance because you really REALLY wanted to ride in a go cart, you hear an announcement over the speakers.