I escaped at first, but later, when he dropped me at the centre he hold my hands, and didn't leave me untill I kissed him.

I even have to, because a few girls were coming towards our car. And there's no escape, but a kiss.

Later, in evening, he talked with me. He made me understand that how much I try to avoid him, he won't let me do that!

Well, that was his joke actually.

When I vowed to be always with you. Then how I won't I be? The very first statement he uttered to me after kissing me, and I looked at him in awed.

This is another downs in our live, and I guess here every woman need support.

As a wife it's ur responsibility to be my strength, and as a husband it's my responsibility to be yours. He said with so much determination, that my heart fluttered.

Don't think it's something u should hide from me or anyone, and u should hide from world when u r in this phase. He said holding my hands. The emotions in his eyes then, were as pure as flowing water.

It still is.

Do share every little thing about you to me, and don't run. He said that in fake anger.

He was more cute then.

My mom used to say me to keep a good distance from other people, and what not, during this time.

But that night, as usual we slept cuddling into each other.

But during those nights, he made sure not to hold me tightly or put his weight on me as he always sleep like he was swimming in the whole bed!

His caring nature is making me like him more and more, or I can say I'm falling for this softy husband of mine!

🥊
🥊
🥊

"Yes Maa, we are fine." I said.

"Did my naughty son do anything?" My mother-in-law asked me.

Currently I'm making dinner, with my husband providing unnecessary hand.

He says he is a Helping hand, but instead his hands lost its balance while chopping vegetables, and fell on my waist.

And now they are lost in my Saree!

Even his mother called, but here he is still backhugging me and even the tiniest bacteria in my body accumulated.

Making me weak on knees due to the havoc.

"She didn't allow me." Aman whispered in my ear, which made me blush.

"And what are u doing there? Have some shame when ur parents are in front of u!" My father-in-law sternly asked his son.

Tho his face is full of mischievous.

He know what his son is doing.

I become embarrassed more.

We are on video call, how won't he know this. He can clearly see him backhugging me atleast.

His hands are different story.

"Dad u only used to say that have ur own wife and hug her don't hug my wife when I was kid! So now I'm following it." Aman said in light sleepy voice, as he is a child who wanted to sleep with his mother.

On screen, I can see Mom is embarrassed, and dad is also scratching his neck awkwardly seeing sideways and whistling.

He is embarrassed too.

And who won't?

When their elder child bring up their private moments...

But Aman is Amam. He is still shamelessly hugging me, and cuddling into my neck.

I glanced towards him. And wanted to say him to say sorry to Mom-dad, but his so cute and peaceful beradless face is making him a kid in my sight.

Agh! This handsome yet childish man is mine! I wanted to scream in joy as my heart is beating erratically.

"Umm... um OK, mom and dad, now I have to prepare dinner. I guess it's time for ur medicines too. Have a good night."

To remove the awkwardness, I said that, and it's even time for their meds, which they took after an hour.

"Good night beta. And ha barkhurdar tum Jara Kal baat karo mujhse." (And yes young man, just talk to me tomorrow.) Dad said us good night.

Nah, Good night beta was for me. The Desi threat is for my dear husband.

And I took the phone to end the call, and chuckled seeing Aman's sulking face as he is still a child who is going to get punishment for bad marks!

"Let's talk to my mother-in-law now!" Aman said  childishly, snatching the phone from my hand.

"Why?" I equipped, remembering I talked to my parents yesterday only!

"Why?" Aman scoffed mimicking me and raising his eyebrows. "U can only complain to ur mother-in-law, and I can't?!" Aman said faking annoyance, and dialed called my parents.

I know, it's not that you want to complain or anything, but it's his way of asking about my parents wellbeing, and  their health everyday.

My parents used to think that I'm their only child, but now they only have a son.

"You know what Aman, I dont like my chachi or bua much, but one good deed they have done." I said eyeing him gratefully.

"Ik, it's ur marriage with me, right?" Aman boosted himself running his hand in his hairs in style.

I rolled my eyes seeing his self overconfidence! But nonetheless, he's right!

He is the best thing that happened to me.

☞𝓣𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭 ☜

14/6/22

WORDS COUNT: 1773

Hola Amisos

What's your thought on this chapter?

Sanya and her fear!
It's a nightmare in day.

But Aman is a cutiepe later~

But oh so the periods! Men with such views are needed.

I enjoyed writing the teasing part in almost the end.🌝

Do share ur views!!

Have a good day or night.

Bye!!
Stay safe~