𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴

𝓝𝓸 𝓢𝓸𝓾𝓵
𝓝𝓸 𝓔𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

‼️‼️TALKS OF SH/SUICIDE‼️‼️

"Jacob, where we left us was you cheating on me and ruining our relationship" — Adara Swan to Jacob Black

"I thought we were best friends. Family. I guess I was wrong, uh?" — Adara Swan to Bella Swan

 I guess I was wrong, uh?" — Adara Swan to Bella Swan

Adara Ameriali Swan. Cousin of Isabella Swan.

Adara was heartless to many. She didn't know why she was that way. She just was.

Bella loved her cousin, it was a surprise when people found that Bella and Adara were actually related. One had auburn hair and the other had a dark brown or black hair. Adara had blue eyes that went perfectly with her hair while Bella had brown eyes.

Adara's family was the least normal. With a drug addict father, a alcoholic mother, and a suicidal sister. No wonder the poor girl didn't care about anything or anyone but Isabella and her uncle Charlie.

Over the years Adara and Bella stayed in touch. They spoke everyday. Bella was the only person who knew about Adara's life. Before Adara turned fifteen her older sister, Ana committed suicide. Adara turned to drugs and alcohol. In the end, she realized she was just like her parents. Two years later her parents died in a car crash but at that point she couldn't feel anything.

She was sent off to live with her uncle Charlie. At the same time, Bella decided to move in with her dad so her mother could travel with her now husband Phil. The cousins finally reunited. The two were as close as ever. Edward Cullen falls for Adara but she's not interested. Edward starts to date Bella. Jacob meets Adara and falls in love. They began date, the two used to "like" each other when they were kids.

Adara didn't know how or when but she finds out Bella has been sleeping with her boyfriend. It was then that for the first time Adara felt something. Heartbreak and betrayal. But not from Jacob but from Bella. She was supposed to be her best friend, her family. In the end, Bella was a TRAITOR.

Summer ends and it's time to come back. Adara comes back changed. The sort of sweet girl she once was is gone. When the Salvatore brothers move to  town trouble starts. Specially when Klaus Mikaelson comes looking for her. The question is, for what?

(Not edited)