Kanik, deus sanguinis

—Kirsten POV—

I walked towards Phil as the boys ran back up to their rooms, "You know when we adopted techno?" I brought up catching his attention, "You mean when you couldn't deny Wilbur's puppy eyes?" He joked, "Ha ha" I rolled my eyes and stood next to him looking at the area around us. I took a deep breathe and made eye contact with him, "I agreed because I sensed that she was there" Phil jumped at first, "Kanik?... he— of course that makes so much more sense." He held his head with his hand, we had been trying to find our immortal friend for years.

The small creaking of the stairs caught both of us off guard, looking towards the stairs. On the stairs stood techno, "Who is...." Techno dragged his words off and his grip tightened on the stairs, "Why were you talking about me." His words were harsh, "Techno, your 'curse' isn't a curse" I softly spoke towards him. If he is anything like Kanik, he's jumpy, "What do you mean! Everyone says it is! I'm a piglin arnt I?" His voice cracked as he slumped down onto the stairs, "Come here" Phil opened his wings as he ran from the stairs to the two of us.

He pulled away from the hug and wiped his slight tears staring at us, "Who is the person you were talking about." Techno deadpanned towards us, "The real identity of the blood god, it isn't a curse techno. It's... hard to explain" Phil tried to explain but he was right it's very complicated.

"What is it!" Techno shouted, I could see the pain in his eyes, holding back tears as they got watery. "The blood god was weakened to a point where she couldn't hold a form Techno, resulting in every few thousands of years someone new would take the name of blood god." Phil looked up to me as a tear finally escaped from techno's red eyes. "W-what...?" Techno whimpered, he started to twirl his hair anxiously, "Wait wait no no... this doesn't make any sense!" He started to tug on his hair, me and Phil both tried to move towards him but he started to move backwards away from us.

I sighed and backed to my original spot I stood, "Trust me techno, the blood god isn't all death. Heh, he wasn't actual death." Techno looked up at that, "What do you mean?" Phil looked towards me and I nodded, "All of you deserve to know." I stated as techno flinched, "I'll grab Wilbur and the others..." he started to walk off and upstairs. I looked towards Phil who had a gentle smile, "Are you sure their ready to know?" I nodded as Wilbur, Tommy, Micheal, Ranboo and little Fundy in wilbur's arms were at the bottom of the staids. "Techno said there was something to tell us?" Wilbur asked as techno appeared at the top slowly walking down.

—— tiny time skip ——

Once I and Phil we're able to get them all over by the couch, Ranboo sat on the ground leaning against the ottoman as Tommy sat on top of the ottoman. Techno sat in a chair holding his legs up to his chest, "G-go on" he mumbled as I nodded, "You know how techno is the blood god?" Everyone nodded or agreed in some sort of way I looked towards Phil for him to resume. He sighed and smiled, "He is and isn't, it's complicated but basically, our friend Kanik or also known as The Blood God." "Was weakened years ago by something that was powerful enough to take down a god, fueled by death and bloodshed around it." I picked it up as everyone adjusted hearing that.

"How about a nice story time?" Phil said shrugging as Fundy woke up rubbing his eyes, "Huh?" The little one mumbled as Wilbur shushed them and nodded. "Alrighty, first of all I'm not just some old man with wings. I'm the angel of death and Kirsten is the goddess of death" I smiled as everyone looked towards us with shock, "That explains some things" I heard Ranboo mutter, "What was that?" Tommy said looking down towards him, "Nothing!" He shouted tensing up I sighed and resumed with the story.

Micheal sat down in the chair with techno comforting him, I could tell techno loved this family just didn't have the guts to tell us.

"Kirsten!"