Another A/N 😅😅

Hello! Sooo I'm at a lost for story/plot ideas. I was wondering if you like this if I should make other ones but that'd get confusing so I have more stories on my page for DSMP fan fictions! So here's my question, So there was a story idea on Pinterest I'm unaware if anyone wrote it yet (Bare with me here) basically XD resets the server and nobody remembers anything except for one person, they all have basic ideas of who is who (is they knew eachother) oh and everyone is alive again (So MD!) And I might make it instea do Revivebur/Ghostbur maybe Duobur!! 

Also- My story writing S U C K S, So I'm free for ideas! Plot ideas, Possible things to happen and tips! I want to get better at writing angst because 😌🤌 and also who doesn't love a little angst with a enderman boy? Also I've been trying to add photos I swear it's hard to describe everything 😃

Oh and, you might have noticed who Gold,Funneh/Kat and Draco were! It's the krew, I decided the place the story takes place in is a town next to others, Example: Krewcraft (With dominga!), Empiries!Craft (but minus the empires just the people and general idea-) And possibly the origins!smp???? (I'll have to decide if I want origins here)

But I could make cameos in the background! Example if Ranboo or someone got lost and they asked for directions it could be one of your guy's OCs/Self! (I'll use my friend haze as a example for this one)

Example time:

Ranboo wandered aimlessly forgetting where he was headed or where he was, he spooked somebody with black hair and a rainbow beanie on "H-hey!" "Do you know where I am?"

Example over 

I didn't know what my friend would say being asked by a 7' foot teenager (-cough- TEENAGERS SCARE THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME- -cough-) sooo maybe they could answer that lol 

I am adding my own HCs into this and also my own ideas for them, I might make a book on my AUs for yk BATIM and DSMP! 

Also I have a story being written here I'll give you a snippet in case it sounds interesting enough to upload :)

(Little snippet of a DSMP apocalypse au incoming!)

"Come on Tommy!" Wilbur called for us well him. "Come on slowpoke! I'm going to beat you at this pace!" Techno called walking in circles on the other pipe on the building. "Tommy? Are you okay?" I reach out for him for the pipe to shake and move "TOMMY!" All of us shouted at the same time as he fell towards the ground holding onto the pipe for dear life. "TOMMY!" Wilbur shouted as he tried to get down but the pipe he was on started to move farther away from us techno's hair came undone when the shaking started a monster was getting closer to the buildings we were near. "Tommy." Techno said calmly with his hair in his face "Can you sit up?" He said pulling it out of his view "M-maybe. I don't think so." Tommy mumbled as he stared down. His bag was caught, I reached for it with my blade cutting the bag off his back it fell down to the ground out of our vision. "Tommy. It's okay sit up. And don't look down" techno said reassuring his little brother. "O-okay." Tommy stumbled upon onto his feet shaking every movement. I can see his hands shacking. "Tommy?" He turned towards me. "Your okay. Just go forward and don't look down." He looked back forward and slowly stepped towards Wilbur and techno. 

How's that sound? Yes I did give you guys a scene with fear! H A 🤪