(𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈) 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓

Start from the beginning

"Zayyyy," Dame's eyes are red and low. Zamir sighs, not knowing whether he was disappointed or not. He should've expected it honestly; out of the five of them, he was the biggest pothead.

"Dameeee," he settles on singing back, not in the mood to lecture.

"Where is cuzzo?"

Zamir shrugs, "Dunno."

"Watchu mean? That nigga your boyfriend, ain't he?" In one of the biggest dickriding moments he's ever seen, Dame and Ty laugh at Mikey's words like it's the funniest shit since that Bill Cosby look back.

"First of all, get off tip," he directs that to Dame and Ty. "Second," he takes a breath, " Shut yo small head, long dread, skidmark-having, toenail eating, lesbian making— "

"It wasn't even that serious," Mikey mumbles, pulling his hood over his head.

"Anyways," Ty cuts in, "Where JJ at? Real talk."

"I don't know."

"Cap." Dame murmurs, his hands waving around in the air. He probably thinks he's floating right now.

Ty raises a judgmental eyebrow, "You always know where he's at,"

"Yeah, well, he's mad at me right now, so,"

"He broke up with you?" Dame asks, seeming genuinely shocked. The only reason Zamir doesn't sock him in his shit is because he knows he's going to apologize for his behavior later; Dame a real nigga, he'll own up for anything he has to.

"Shut up, bro," Zamir grumbles.

"Aw, he in his feelings," Ty coos, "Did he not give you a kissy this morning?"

"Bet."

"Huh?"

"Bet." Zamir repeats, calmly taking his phone out of his pocket. It had buzzed again.

"Wait a min," Ty says, eyes wide. Next to him, Mikey laughs, "You done did it now,"

Ty turns to him, incredulous, "Yo, you started it!"

As the hooligans argue, Zamir reads the texts sent to him.

JJ🧡
💩
sent at 12:04pm

JJ🧡
Mir I need help
sent at 12:08pm

Zamir
💩

JJ🧡
Im bein serious

Zamir
💩

JJ🧡
Im stuck

Zamir
💩

JJ🧡
I can't stand, my knee gave out

Zamir
where u at?

JJ🧡
southeast bathrooms

Zamir
is it swollen?

JJ🧡
yea

Zamir
aight
don't move

JJ🧡
😐 gee why didn't I think of that

Zamir
💩

Zamir sighs and stands up.

"Where are you going?" Mikey asks him, frowning.

"I'm gonna go get J."

"I thought you said he was mad at you?"