Erotic Strip Tease

Start from the beginning

I shook myself out of his trance. "I'm fine. Sorry I bumped you," My voice was higher pitched than normal. I stepped out of his arms, his eyes burning into mine he asked, "What's your name?"  A booming voice from a nearby room startled me and I broke eye contact. "Oi, It's nearly showtime move your arse!"  I smiled politely at the man, noting quickly that he was shirtless and stumbled back to my table. Julie looked relieved when I sat down. "You took your time. I was afraid you were going to miss the opening number. Your drinks are here," Ah yes, I smiled. I took the Bahama mama first as the daiquiri was my favorite and I wanted to save it for last. I had just put the straw to my lips when the lights dimmed and the wild music began to play. Julie started to giggle in her excitement and I heard several women squeal.

The first act was good. A group of five men dancing. They were good dancers. They all looked about the same. Rippling biceps, six pack abs, strong jaw line, chests glistening in the lights. My tanned god that I met by the bathroom was not one of them. After that the master of ceremonies came out and welcomed us all. He went around the room a bit asking women what they were celebrating, a bachelorette party at that table, a birthday at the other table, a ladies night out over there. And then he came to us. Julie did all the talking. "We're on vacation from America!" She practically shouted, and there was a roar from the ladies congratulating us. She sat back down and threw back what was left of her drink and motioned for the waitress to bring another. I continued sipping mine. I'd always been a cheap drunk. These two drinks would most likely do me in. The master of ceremonies finished parading the room and announced the next act. He called the bride-to-be on to the stage. She was getting a personal lap dance. How exciting for her.

She was seated on a chair in the middle of the stage and moments later the lights dimmed again and the music came on. A man dressed as a fireman came on in the full suit. He danced hard for her and soon his hat was gone and his jacket was thrown to the side revealing his broad shoulders and short blonde hair. He seemed very experienced in what he was doing and he thrust his crotch against her several times. She seemed to be enjoying it. The women were screaming all around me. Julie's mouth seemed to be watering. Gosh, I'd be so embarrassed if that were me. The dance ended and the master of ceremonies came back on pulling the birthday girl on stage so she could have her fun. A man dressed as a construction worker did his dance for her and she screamed with joy. His dance was much like the last.

When they dance was over I had finished my Bahama mama and with joy started on my daiquiri. The master of ceremonies came back on stage. "Our next act is going to randomly select one of you lucky ladies to join him on stage, please give it up for Officer Randy!" The crowd roared at the double meaning and I groaned inwardly. This guy must be the main attraction as many of the women in the nearby tables were giggling with excitement. The lights dimmed and the music came on. He came on stage. It was the tanned God I had met earlier by the ladies room. He was dressed like a police officer and looked good enough to eat. I couldn't believe it but my mouth actually watered. He walked down the steps on to the floor and the women were panting for him, calling his name, waving ten and twenty dollar bills, hoping he'd pick them. He seemed to be scanning the crowd. His eyes found my table. Julie was waving money. I was sure he'd pick her. But his eyes met mine. He was coming for me. Oh God, no. I couldn't go up there. I had to get out of here. I went to get up and Julie grabbed my arm in a firm grip. "Don't you dare," I looked at her, shocked. She knew he was coming to get me. I turned to look back at him and he was right in front of me.

He pulled me up roughly and spun me around. I didn't know what he was doing until I felt cold metal against my wrists. Were those handcuffs? I tried to pull my hands apart. Yes. Those were definitely hand cuffs. He spun me back around to face him and before I could stop him he hoisted me up, throwing me over his shoulder and carrying me like a sack of potatoes on to the stage. He placed me on to the floor and pushed me until I fell back onto the chair. The lights are bright and I can't see the audience but I can hear them screaming their excitement.