chapter 1: framed and arrested

Start from the beginning

Before Izuku could even attempt to ask them for help, Aizawa wrapped restrained him with his scarf.

Aizawa: "Good job class. I'm impressed that you didn't die, since he has a super dangerous quirk and could pretty much single handedly kill all of you at once, which we believe that he'd probably do. And I didn't bother to supervise you. So yeah. Good job not dying"

Iida: "And as for catching the traitor?"

Aizawa: "Huh? Oh. Right. Yeah that too"

Izuku: "What? How can you think I'm the traitor?"

Ochako came up and slapped him again before deciding to explain

Ochako: "Well. You see, it was like this"

Flashback

Ochako POV

It was sunday evening and I was on the couch thinking about how far we've come and how things are going. I still couldn't believe that Deku actually told me he loved me. I was affraid that he'd reject me if I told him and he confessed to me. And now we're all making it to becoming second years at this school.

A thought did come to my mind though.

Ochako: "Hey Tsu. Did you manage to learn any new abilities of your quirk?"

Tsuyu: "Why are you asking me all of a sudden? Isn't Midoriya supposed to be the one obsessed with other people's quirks?"

Ochako: "Well yeah. But we have been working together a lot, so I think it's good to discus this. Besides, you know. I'm just making conversation."

Tsuyu: "Well, I have heard that frogs can create poison and stuff. So I've been working on that. I doubt it'll be very useful as a group, but it can help if I'm outnumbered"

Ochako: "Oh. Cool. It'll be sort of like Mina's quirk. Would your costume be able to handle that? I don't think we want your suit to disolve"

Tsuyu: "Yeah especially in front of Mineta"

We both shuddered at that thought

Tsuyu: "But don't worry. I can figure something out. Mina hasn't had that problem, and costume is attuned to my biology. That's why it can camouflage with me"

Ochako: "That makes you wonder. If Togata has a suit that can turn intangible with him and everyone else has hero costumes that work with their quirks, why do Momo and Tohru constantly have to wear as little as possible as opposed to just getting costumes that accommodate their quirks?"

Tsuyu: "Because they're women in a shounen series"

(Author's note: Oh no. Tsuyu broke the fourth wall. Time to get back on track)

Ochako: "And we need to be especially prepared when we find out who the traitor is"

There was suddenly a very awkward silence

Tsuyu: "Hey Ochako" she asked, looking down. I couldn't see her face, but I knew she was not happy. Something was seriously wrong.