A Deadly Love Story (A Daryl Dixon Love Story)

Prologue:

Name: Rose

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Hair: Bleach Blonde (natural)

Eyes: Light, light blue and outlined in a darker blue. Like ice.

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 125

Likes: Kind people, swimming, animals, bow and arrows, cowboy boots, and the woods.

Dislikes: Liars, cheaters, players, walkers, thieves, and losing people.

Weapons: Compound bow and arrows, and hunting knife.

Background Information:

I like to shoot my bow, I love to ride horses, and I'm kind of an outsider sometimes. I have provided for myself for awhile, especially since this all started. I know basic hunting, fishing, and trapping, but that is it. I live in the loft of my horse barn, in my room. My room is like any normal room,but it has an opening door that acts as an emergency exit. My barn has my two horses "Fancy", "Storm", and me, and that is it. Fancy is a Chestnut colored Quarter Horse, with a blaze mark on his face, and white socks on his feet, he is also really tall and lean. Storm is a tall, black thoroughbred, with a white star on his face, and tall stockings on his feet. Storm is extremely tall, even taller than Fancy, and he is way quicker. Fancy and Storm are both fast horses, and they don't spook easily. They remain locked in the barn all day except when I let them out into the small grass pasture, and when I let them out I make sure to watch them careful because they're all that I have.

I have no family left, and no friends. The world is full of walkers and its been like that for two months, an that's how long I've been alone. Walkers are deadly, but so are the survivors, they will do anything to survive and they will do it at any cost.

(She hasn't met any of the Walking Dead characters...)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of The Walking Dead characters, I only own Rose.

More info will be reveled throughout the story.