Credit/Advisory/Sneak Peek

Cover by: @AmberKorpse

PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF SEVENTEEN!!! This is due to the Wattpad site's guidelines. I myself do not give a shit. The warnings are really only in my stories so I don't need to put "Sexual Content Advisory" above my chapters.

Sneak Peek:
I watch as Arrick cuts through the guards, no mercy in his black eyes. His blond hair seems to glow in the darkness of the undulated light, radiating a soft light as it becomes tinted with red. This is why our relationship couldn't last, this is why I had to cut out a piece of my heart- literally and figuratively. Arrick could be kind and shy, but his bloodlust is insatiable and he becomes a downright monster when he lets it control him. I take a step back, my hands over my mouth to keep from screaming or vomiting. Part of me is disgusted by the fact that I had kissed this very being just a short moment ago in these same woods.

He scares me, he terrifies me.

Once he's done hacking down Bel's henchmen, he turns to face me. My eyes widen at the sight of his visage- porcelain skin covered with crimson blood that's still wet, still pouring down his face. I'm positive that none of it is even his. He takes a step towards me, sword raised high in the moonlit sky. My heart accelerates as I fumble, trying to put distance between us. Arrick growls, a sound that still gives me goosebumps like it used to do when I had him in my bed, and lunges.

If I die in my sister's body, I have no doubt that she'll die too.

"Arrick, please don't," I stumble backwards.

"But I need to hear you scream," he rasps, picking up his sword as he lurks towards me.

"Rick, it's me. It's your little Lita," I panic.

I'm so sorry Bel, but I think we're about to die!

"I know who you are, and that's why I need to hear you scream, Princess Lolita."

My heart kicks into the highest gear possible as his fingers close around my neck- my sister's neck.

"Please, don't do this!"

"Too late."

I close my eyes are prepare to die.