Why Link changed so Much over a Century

The real reason why Link actually changed so much after his naptime...

You heard it, ladies and gentlemen and teens and kids and adults and even people who is just clicking on this for the fun of it and depressed people and extremely happy people lol one and all. Yes, you've been hearing it wrong.

(This is all a joke but then again LoZ is full of secrets)

Like 100 bajillion years ago:

Purah: Oh ma gawd is that Linky

Zelda: *can't stop crying* H-heheh--ee-he I--d-d-d diED!?!?

Sheikah Man: Um Lady Purah, Master Link has passed away. The Princess says we need to take him to the Shrine of Resurrection, you hear?

PuraH: Ah yes. That rock. We used it on a kitty cat, never an actual person tho...

Symin: Here is the instruction manual *slams down 9346 pound book*

Zelda: 0o0 wow

Purah: *flips to page 429 and reads* blah blah...skip this paragraph...what is an image of grass and horses doing here...ah yes here is the treasure.

Purah: Uh, he'll lose his memory

Zelda: *still crying but not that much anymore* Um, like the ones he made as my knight?

Purah: *muttering* stop giving me images of lizards...wait...is that mipha...what is she...oh huh? Princess, what did you say?

Zelda: *repeats*

Purah: Oh, sadly no...it's from his entire life. He'll be like..just being born. He won't know how to do anything, or remember anything. Like the simplest things like his family, his friends, you, the champions...his destiny, or anything. Sorry Hyrule's full of crap

Zelda: Oh haha it's fine. *thinks a bit* Hey, will he still remember how to fight?

Purah: huh? Oh no. 

Zelda: !

Purah: It's all muscle memory

Zelda: *thinks a bit* Hey, Purah? You know how he was so serious? Maybe is there a way to like...loosen up him a bit>

Purah: He won't remember how serious he was, so he probably won't be the strict man he was a century ago. Though, it says right here, his skills will only be better.

Zelda: Yes, but...as you said, it's all muscle memory...he only remembers not speaking, protecting those and putting their life before his, not taking a moment to rest, and he's not gonna be the same...I feel so bad...is there a way too...like, change him into more...carefree>

Purah: Yes, but it's dangerous. How tough is he? If he's not, then we can just... *points to shrine of resurrection picture*

Zelda: He's in a CD-I game. Not to mention he beat BoTW, and every single game out there. He has more than 100 outfits of clothing and can cook better than a 5 star restaurant. He's beaten 70 Golden Lynels and double that number of enemies. He's also met incarnations of himself and talked to them. He beat my father, The King Of Hyrule, in an argument and roasted Revali 6 times. No, make that 7. He also beat Beedle in an argument and saved me around 7001 times including the time I tripped on a stone. When he was 3, he beat a 10 year old in sparring 100% of the time. He drew the master Sword when he was 5. He has deflected Guardian beams with pot lids and killed Lynels with tree branches and soup ladles, what do you think? He has 9000 girls in Hyrule crushing on him and has even played a lot of CD-I games, think about the torture. Oh, and when you hear, 'WELL EXCUUUUUUUUSE ME, PRINCESS?!' That's Link's catchphrase. He's helped your sister, Impa, multiple times and even helped her like...not get killed. He's won Loftwing races with kids who were throwing eggs at him, and now he's dead. He's still gonna make it out alive, though. Tough enough?

Purah: Right this way

Purah: Anyways, their number is 334-320-6920. They're the *sparkles* STRICT EXTERMINATOR!!! *sparkles*

Sheikah Man 2: Uh Princess, Your Knight is dying on us...

Zelda: *screams* PURAH HURRY THE E(P&*^%&^*&* UP!!!

Link: ugh uhuh *cough cough die die* 

Purah: Want me to call in them

Zelda: Yes please

Purah: ye ye ye just bring the knife in

Zelda: WAIT-

Purah: *cut cut cut*

Link: uhuh hudshfkldhgas UHu GALASSS askdSFH IGLAKF SA HASFASfo;AErH OIT  YAAAA HYAH

Zelda: Why is he 'hyaaaaaahing' even in heaven?

Purah: A man of his 'hyahs' I guess *shrugs*

Purah: Okay. when he wakes up he will be carefree. The only thing is we don't know how carefree...

Time Traveler: SUPER CAREFREE! TOO CAREFREE!!! HE'S HERE RIGHT NOW!!! WITH A TORCH HE'S BURNING MY HOUSE DOWN AHH-

He was disconnected and dead :( moment of silence for this man as he has sacrificed his home and his wife and 3 children and himself...

Purah: *stares in silence* Well, at least we know he made it out alive...

Zelda: He might become the next Ganon...Purah I think this was wrong...

Sheikah: I beg your pardon, Your Highness? But you might want to hurry

Zelda: It's okay. Thanks. NOW PURAH HURRY YOUR BUTT UP

Purah: *chucks Link to shrine and slams the door with padlocks and 954645 master locks on it and presses the button and throws the sheikah slate in the ipad case*

Zelda: *puts a anker soundcore speaker*

Pura: wats dat 4?

Zelda: So when he wakes up he can hear my voice. I don't want to be speaking to him. My throat will hurt and he can always turn the volume up.

And that's why, ladies and gentlemen, Princess Zelda;s voice actress was so loud...Link was secretly controlling the volume from his new Sheikah Slate...

Purah: okay lets go before the 5th divine beast accidentally comes out of this place. Oh yeah, I have to hide the One Hit Obliterator as well. *stuff toilet paper on the sticks*

And that's why it looks like the One Hit Obliterator looks like it has literal toilet paper rags on it

Zelda: LET'S GO! CMON GANON! READY FOR ME?

Ganon: Yes to the no to yes no yes!

Zelda: take that as a yes

ganon: woohoo! Hey, we're having a party wanna join

Zelda: Oh yeah sure I guess

Ganon: *dance dance*

Zelda: *party party* 

Anddddd she was so carried away that she had partied for a century

Zelda: OMG HE'S AWAKE, BYEE!!!

Zelda: *glow hand and controls speaker*

Link: WEE HEE

Old Man: I see him now

Purah: I'm a little kidddd

R.I.P Time traveler as Link was a man a 'carefree' life. and every time you pick up a torch remember the guy who sacrificed himself. think.

hiiii! ideas are always appreciated, and cia!