"Always a pleasure," Minho nodded, still smiling, directing his attention to the next in line whilst the bloke moved up.

"Thank you for your service," the unnamed male recited after every serving, one forced yet deferential smile never once dimming from his face, and mind not willing to drift, in the slightest, from his reason for being there in the first place.

His reason for leaving with his meal packaged; all of that.

"Hi hi! When you're done, you'd just bring your empty plate up here and then- wait, you have your own bowl?" A voice snapped said man out of his subtle trance, his eyes wide at the sight of who that base belonged. His lips pursed, head cocked to the side, lost for words for the first few seconds.

That one with the impactful tone wore the most gorgeous freckles, and his long, blond hair was wrapped into a bun underneath his own hair net. His eyes held this-- such a sublime glow, and the depth of his voice almost didn't fit, yet matched what could be considered flawlessly, at the same time.

"Uhm," the other coughed; perhaps that was another new volunteer, "I usually leave with my meals, are you new as well?"

"Yeah," the worker nodded, standing behind a pile of forks and knives that sat on the near-empty table, "sorry, I didn't know. Have a good night... yeah? I-- I hope you enjoy everything," he sounded nervous, for some reason, as soon as his eyes locked with the taller before him. "I'm Felix," he informed on without thought, drawing a hand forward, and smiling when it was shaken as implicatively requested. "I hope to see you again sometime soon. Have faith, things get better."

"Only what we call fortuity can save people like me," the man sighed with his mumble, thankfully too quiet for Felix to decipher, "Thank you for your service," he said louder and smiled, a bit more genuine that time.

Fixing on the cover of his bowl, and pulling the hood of his coat over his head, he nodded once more at the slim, freckled Felix, waving a dim goodbye before walking out of the building.

Felix watched, curious.

Disappointed that he hadn't gotten a name back.

-

Miroh Apartments
9:45pm

"Hey."

"Hey," the blond closed the door behind him before strolling forward, anxious, somewhat. "You didn't tell me that you were coming over... Or did I miss?"

"I didn't know I always had to tell you," a sly smirk cracked upon the face of that stubby man; muscles an attractive width, flexing beautifully as he pulled a coat down from the bare majority of his arms. "Aren't you my boyfriend?" He tossed it over the sofa, redirecting his steps to converse with his partner more appropriately. "Why do you look so tense, Lixie? Relax, it's me."

"Mhm," the other loosened his more slender arms, following the physical instruction of his lover to lift them to the other pair of shoulders. About the same height, but he could not direct his eyes for their contact; not yet. So he pushed his lips forward into a pout and sighed when the fuller pair met them for a long, wet, and slightly uncomfortable peck.

"What's wrong?" The male's brows furrowed when his Lixie didn't kiss back, tightening his grip on the slimmer waist, "Is it that new volunteer thing? I told you that you shouldn't do it, Felix. Now you're too tired for se-"

"I'm not tired, Changbin," Felix breathed out, followed by a heavy sigh, glossed eyes, and legs amply weak to follow Changbin's pull toward the large-enough bed a few steps from the couch in Felix's studio apartment. "I'm not tired, I just hate how anytime you come over now, it's for sex..."