Pray for me (male)

Smut
(Edited the grammar lol)
1960s teen/young adult Bowie

Sunday
Church bored the hell out of me, the preacher explaining something, the weird songs that you have to sing, the awkward moment of silence when everyone should be praying and that weird unexplained smell that every church has.

I had to go, my family wasn't very religious but we went anyway. I'd rather be at home but I don't have a choice. Today was interesting tho, today I felt generally angry at the preach.

"Homosexuality is a sin And it's happening right here in London! The homos are under our nose's" the preacher shouted throughout the church. "they talk about it like is a terminal disease" I whispered to my sister who giggled at the statement.
"god intended women and men to be! The Bible says man must not sleep whit another man" the preach continued "it's man must not sleep whit a boy it's about pedos not queers" I say to my sister "oh c'mon you really care about this" she whispered back, "yes in infact I do" I whispered raising my voice a little bit. "Oh go suck face with a guy if you really care about the homos so much" I sighed, looking away from her.

My eyes trail around the room spotting a blonde headed boy whit dark lashes, beautifully different colored eyes and crooked teeth. I found myself staring at the attractive boy, oh the things I'd do to him. Wait what am I thinking, I'm not queer, I mean, am i? I've always know something was off, I'd never been in a relationship, I haven't even had my first kiss and I'm 18 god damn it.

The boy looked at me and we shared eye contact for strictly 10 seconds until I looked away, but when I looked back he was still looking. I found myself getting hot under his gaze my face getting redder and redder by the seconds that passed but still, I couldn't stop looking, he was just so...inhuman and raggedly attractive.

The boy smiled, or more like smirked at me looking me up and down. I was getting uncomfortably hard. Why? Jesus Christ.
The preacher told everybody to lay there heads down and pray and so we did. But half way through the time I opened my eyes and saw the boy staring at me yet again. I couldn't control myself anymore and got up and left church.

Monday
I got grounded for leaving church like that, I really didn't care, it's not like I had anything planned for the week anyways. Now I was sat second period waiting for lunch, thinking of that boy from church. The way he looked was so original. Ughh I thought I'd never say this but I was waiting for church on Sunday. Jesus I'm hopeless.

Lunch came along and my friend, John, sat with me "are you okay? I saw you leave church on Sunday" John said "felt like leaving" I said, "but I did get grounded" I added and he laughed "that's so typical of you" John said me also cracking up.

After lunch we had a few more hours and while walking to biology I saw him, church boy getting his stuff out of his locker. I stared and I guess he noticed because he started walking over to me. "Hey" he said smiling, he was not as seductive than yesterday at church but hell he sure was as sexy. "Hi" I said quietly "my names David jones, and yours" damn he had a hot accent, wait I'm still not queer. "I'm (name), nice to meet you" I said "oh don't act like you don't remember me, church yesterday? You left because of your little problem" David said now alarmingly close to me "remember?"He whispered. Was he borderline harassing me? "I have to get to class umm... we'll see you around" I waved and he walked the other way. Who had the balls to do something like that? David that's who. And well the problem isn't that he flirted with me it's that I liked that he flirted with me.

When school ended i went home and nothing happened for the rest of the day I just put on some tunes and stayed in bed questioning everything.

Sunday
Sunday morning came surprisingly quick, the week just passed me by. I was mentally preparing myself for church in the mirror while trying to fix my curls failing miserably. "Come on honey we're going to be late!" My mother shouted "yeah you loser get down here!" My sister joined. I walked downstairs and got in the car outside.

I sat in the seat trying my best to not look to the row next to me and just listen to the preacher, still my eyes travelled to David, sweet, sweet David. He wasn't looking at me but we locked eyes immediately after he noticed me. He pointed at confession booth at the far end corner and I nodded.

Church ended and I told my family I'd meet them at home and that I'd talk to the preacher. In reality the preach had left for the shops and it was only me and David in the church. "Hi again" I said "hi" he said looking at me with dreamy eyes as he dragged me into the small wooden room, or we'll box like space with a bench. I sat down on it as he sat on my lap and immediately attacked my lips. His lips where soft and mine where rough and chapped. It felt like heaven.

Things got more heated as he stuck his tongue into my mouth and I immediately gave in. He started to take my shirt off and I took off his. He played with my belt never parting our lips. He successfully took my pants off and got on his knees.

"pray for me" he said his voice now deep and ragged. "what?" I questioned "pray for me, now give me three Hail Marys" and surprisingly I obeyed. He wrapped is mouth around my tip liking and sucking, dragging his tongue wherever he could. Oh lord he was good at what he was doing

"Hail, Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with t-thee. B-Blessed art thou amongst w-women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus David ahh~" he pulled off "keep going" he commanded "H-Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.  Amen." 2 he showed whit his fingers bopping his head up and down.

"ahh~ ohh Hail, Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy shit David I-I mean holy Mary, M-Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. A-Amen." I put my hands in David's blond locks and moaned loudly but I had to get trough one more.

"Hail, Mary, full of grace, the L-Lord is with thee aghh!
Blessed art t-thou a-amongst women
and blessed is the im gonna ah- fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, oh shit mmhh~ now and at the h-hour of our death. A-Amen."

"Fuck I'm-i'm gonna cum!" I screamed and David covered my mouth "shut up, someone might hear us!" He whisper screamed and went back to what he was doing. I came in David's mouth with a grunt as he swallowed my whole load. "Get dressed I'm gonna walk you home" he said putting on his own shirt and I zipped up my pants and did my dress shirt back up. He kissed me slowly and we walked out of the door holding each other close some nuns in the yard staring at us.

Maybe I could get used to church.

1379 words. No one wanted this but here you go you horny shits. I'm not that good at writing smut so tell me if this sucked okay bye ✌️