Chapter 2

Sorry for the lack of updates, school is being school during the end of year and throwing more tests at us(my school year ends end of Juin😢) . Enjoy this chapter!

-Zelowave

Warnings: a bit of gore and
cursing/swearing

Tommy's POV:

Tommy's dreams were always somewhat weird, but this was beyond his mind's capacity for weirdness. He was falling through a celling and somehow landed on a tree branch. Then he wakes and...
Shit
He definitely wasn't in his bed nor he was somewhere home. The reason: he was falling to his death. His eyes shot open as his arm tried to grab onto something. His hand ended grabbing something soft, fabric he assumed and yanked it down with him in his free falling.

He searched his inventory, only to find it empty. He panicked and didn't realize he was 10 blocks away from the floor, until a force yanked him into the air and took the damage for him, swinging the boy to the side in the process as a thund was heard.

Tommy blinked his eyes for a bit, processing what has happened before turning backwards to the sight of purple blood on the ground with a blonde figure in a sweater the same color as the blood. Purpled was lying on the floor, bleeding out from the fall damage. The british boy stumbled towards him, suppressing the panic but falling to do so. He looked up the tree they fell from, trying to figure out where he was. That's when he saw other figures on the branches and between the dark foliage.
A coughing made Tommy concentrate on Purpled as he examines the purple eyed boy. Tommy gulped down some of his fears when he finished, Purpled had quite a few swollen parts, broke some bones, fractured a few ribs if not also internal bleeding, broke his left arm and twisted his wrist in an impossibly painful position. The smell of blood was climbing up his nose and the british blonde held his breathe to prevent himself from vomiting. He didn't know how to help and since

Suddenly, he heard screaming from the tree as it grew louder by the second. Tubbo was pitting to the ground at high speed and would possibly end up like Purpled or even worse. He sprinted to where the brunette would fall and opened his arms for the shorter boy to land in.

After successfully catching him, Tommy was informed that others were also up there and he actually tried to fly down. He was about to ask how he could fly before starring at the wings and antennas on Tubbo's head and back but lacked his ears, hooves and horns. Now that he thought about it, the brunette looked like his origins smp self, minus the clothes. Before coming up with a cocky remark for his new features, his friend looked at his hands and saw the blood. About to ask about it, the short boy opened his mouth but his voice hung when he saw Purpled behind on the floor, not moving.

His mind went blank for a second and when he was back, he immediately reached for his inventory like Tommy but was also unsuccessful. The boy panicked to the point his wings fluttered and emmited a buzzing sound. Tommy finds it amusing but had no time to comment that either. He started climbing the tree in the search for others who were also in the strange predicament as him. He reached for a thick branch but something slammed against him in the face and he fell. Only for a bit tho as two pairs of hands grabbed his arm. The blonde still had his eyes shut from the accident and kept it like that until a feminin voice scolded:
"Tommy, get up and do something."

Lani and Drista were on the branch, holding onto him. Tommy's eyes opened up and looked up at them, seeking to thank them. But that had to wait cause he trips on his words as his eyes grew wide.
"... Lani... Why do you and Drista have wings and... WTF WHY ARE DRISTA'S EYES BLUE AND NOT GREEN!"
Drista had her "I am unimpressed/really?" look on her face while Lani just sighed and dragged the boy up. Needless to express the endless questioning of the blonde boy and the duo of exasperated girls.

No one's POV:

Soon, one by one, the SMP people started waking up. All of them lost and panicking for they had no idea what are their whereabouts. Lani and Drista where in charge to bring everyone down since none of their inventories seem to work. Though there communicators did (surprisingly). Tommy immediately messaged everyone to not worry (that worked... Kinda) and to not jump.

Some though could get down on there own whether with wings or powers, new for the most. Aimsey was informed of a certain incident and was more than worried once she was on the ground. She started her work and everyone helped each other to get off the tree.

A few of the SMPers helped getting supplies for Aimsey as her handicapped leg restricted her from moving around. The rest either tried to figure out their location, guard the perimeter of the clearing or trying out the newly found abilities some obtained.

Ranboo even looked human which got him some comments about in the style of:
- Hey Boo looking good.
- Bruh how are you so tall that ain't fair!
- Poggers, Ranboo's human !
And so on.

A few moments later

Purpled was patched up yet stiil unconscious. The scouting group were unsuccessful in figuring out the coordinates since this part of the land was unfamiliar to everybody, though
Vivian was successful in finding out that they weren't in the Dsmp anymore. The news shocked quite some souls.

Lani then sighted an unfamiliar glass building which everyone agreed, was a good start to figuring out where in the world they were at.

The group advanced through the woods with Luke in front to illuminate the way, Drista and Lani flying above to guide them, and Eryn in the rear to also light up the end of the masse of people working their way through.
In the center, Jack was helping Aimsey walk as she didn't have her crutches, though the girl was pretty pissed that she needed someone to keep her standing up. Along side them, Niki was carriying Purpled, holding the him with great care in fear of reopening the wounds. So far, the injured was asleep soundly.

~~Time skip :) ~~

Everything went smoothly until Drista signaled that they are at the edge of the forest. The crowd were about to cheer, but the two winged girls landed abruptly and made a hush motion. Confusion spreaded rapidly as Lani explained their situation:
" There is a giant group of people in what seems to be uniforms and they definitively don't seem like they're having a regular day. There's two long van-like things next to them, pretty big. Then one of them pointed at us and all of them just stared at us with a  agressive lookin' look. Most of them look like teenagers but I thought better safe than sorry and Dragged Drista down with me."

The report made certain wary but opted to still go. Some suggested to send only a few people as to not aggravate the uncertain situation. Tubbo proposed to send a trio consisting of a diplomat, a fighter and either Lani or Drista to ensure that the duo were indeed with them. Eryn then wondered if they shouldn't have someone stay behind the trio in the woods to alert the rest of them if the interaction goes right or wrong. The plan seemed to please everyone and so Tubbo started to assign roles.

In the end, after lots of debates, Tubbo would be the one leading with Quackity as the fighter and Lani as representative. Ranboo would be the one to report the outcome of the interactions and Quackity pointed out that incase the three needed long distance backup, they should bring an archer. So Tommy was assigned as backup archer. The remaining would need to be on guard incase Ranboo brings back the less favorable news.

And so, the five prepared for their encounter. After a lot of negotiating, they were able to optain Purpled's netherite sword, Vivian's Bow and quiver, Eryn's (half-heartedly borrowed) shield and some armor pieces in case a fight breaks out. Niki also made them take some healing potions and food.

Going through the plan for the final time, They announced their departure and left to initiate the plan A.

As the quintet heard voices, Tommy began the plan and went ahead to seek out a good vantage point in the trees for shooting while staying hidden. Tubbo recited over and over again his introduction as he imagines all the different outcomes with a way to counter it. The brunette was interrupted by Quackity as he gripped the boy's shoulder while gesturing ahead, they were soon there. Ranboo was gone by then, lurking in the shadows and ready to run at the slight of a battle.
Here goes nothing were the the last thoughts of the remaining trio as they stepped out of the woods, all eyes were on them now as Tubbo clears his throat.