-Chapter 16-

I lied.Its May.I didn't get a chapter out that week.I am a weak man,and have poor memory.
ANYWAYS,ENJOY.
TW-NONE,THIS IS A FLUFFY CHAPTER SCREW YOU.
Swearing because I can't control myself.
If I missed any please tell me!
Schlatt
Wilbur
Techno
Tommy
Tubbo
————————————————————————
TECHNOS POV/3RD PERSON POV
"Boys! Breakfast!"
I'm a part of this bed and this bed is a part of me I'm not leaving it go away.

"Morning Wil!"
"Morning Schlatt, Mornin' boys!"
The babies say their separate good mornings, Tommy's babbling of dada and Tubbos babas.

I might just lie here forever,This bed and I are one, forever merged as one being, so soft and warm.

"You know if Techno's up yet?"
"I don't know,I didn't really see him wake up-"
"Well could you go get him for me? I've made pancakes and a pot of coffee-"
"On it!"
"Babababababa"
"Sounds interesting Tubs tell me more-"

(WILBURS POV)
It's not like Techno to sleep in,hes usually up by now-Well-I would guess due to going on all those trips with Phil-Phil? When did I start calling him that? I don't know-Anyways I knock on Techno's door and receive no answer, I try again and the same outcome.
"Techno? You awake?"
An barley audible grumble comes from inside.
"Well-da-Schlatt made coffee and pancakes! So will you please come down?"

(BACK TO TECHNO)I'm actually going to commit several crimes, why can't a man just sleep in huh? Why does he have to get up at half 8 in the morning?! We're not doing anything today?! I turn my back to the door and close my eyes again, first time getting some proper sleep ruined by pancakes, damn Schlatt and his parental vibes.

WILBURS POV
"Technooooo? You alive in their mate?"
A louder grumble and some shuffling comes from behind the door and soon a messy haired Techno is reviled in his 'fuck the government' shirt and Minecraft dirt block bottoms. The fashion sense that man has.
"Yes I'm alive Wilbur, I'm also gonna kick your ass if you don't get out my site in 0.2 seconds"
I giggle and pat his shoulder,we both then walk to the kitchen where the rest of our family resides.
"Look who finally decides to show his face!"
"Don't tell me-let me guess-I don't care? Oh-"
"Oh quieten now Tech- Come an eat"
Techno, after taking his medications,sits next to tubbo(Who is contently sipping on some apple juice) and starts to drink the black coffee Schlatt gave him. Psychopath.

"Okay boys-Wanna do something today? The weathers nice and I heard of a fair coming to town!"
"That sounds interesting"
"Never been to one of those-"
"You've never been to a fair?!? Oh my primes you are missing out! Because of that,it's been decided.Im taking you to the fair."
"Cool"
"Yes!"
There was mixed convocations over breakfast, about the fair,about the two youngsters, and how techno is enjoying living with us, id say he's fitting in well! We made his room and made it more homely for him-We had to hang up his sword though so it's out of reach from the children.

Soon, breakfast was done and we were advised to get changed.I offered to change the children which was accepted by Schlatt and I took the two youngers, with the help of techno, upstairs to their shared room. Techno then left to get changed himself. I put both boys in overalls with tommy in his classic red and white shirt and Tubbo in a shirt with the same design yet the colour is yellow. Schlatt then comes in to take the babies off my hands as I go and get changed myself, I walk to my closet and grab a brown turtle neck sweater and some black jeans finished with some white converse and Of cause my beanie. I grab my phone and exit my room.

TECHNOS POV
Once leaving the children I go into my room. It's strange to have a proper room that I enjoy walking into. The walls are a beige colour covered by movie posters and quotes from all over the place-I have a bookshelf and a desk which are filled with objects to read and write. My bed is pretty simple,just a red bed covering, on top a singular polar bear plush I got from Wilbur I named Steve.
The closet is filled for once,I open it and grab a simple light pink hoodie with crowns littered on it and some black jeans topped with some random vans and finally some jewellery.
On my way out I look into the mirror, I'm different,now finally able to say I'm proud of the person staring back at me.I smile at myself for a while then exit my room.

I run into Wilbur in the hallway.We meet with Schlatt and the kids downstairs and finally get into the car,Myself riding shotgun with Wilbur stuck in the back with two childrenHe was okay with that though,as he got the aux cord and was allowed to play his music all the way to the fair.Once we arrived the fair was packed with people.I hate people.I wanna go home.
"Guys! Look how cool it is!"
"It is pretty cool-now some rules, no running off unless you tell me exactly where your going, don't randomly take a child which would be common sense, stay close, don't loose anything, call me if you get lost- am I clear?"
"Yep!"
I nod,well-I guess there's no getting out of this one.

The day at the fair was fun, Schlatt entered a raffle and won-Wilbur gained several prizes and both babies then got multiple more plushies, speaking of the babies, Tubbo was with Schlatt and Tommy with Wilbur, Schlatt having the common sense to bring a stroller with us and near the end of their trip, having the children be put in the stroller for a nap.We all went on rides and won prizes, we most of all had a lot of fun.

On the way back Wilbur was riding shotgun and I was in the back with the children, I didn't mind though, they were asleep. Soft music was playing through the car, played by yours truly. It was relaxing, calming, home.

When we truly got home Schlatt took the babies to bed as me and Wilbur sat down on the couch to watch some TV.We settled on the Office.Half way through the episode I felt a weight on my shoulder,Of cause it was Wilbur. I smile to myself and move slightly to get into a more comfortable position.Once done I turn back to the Tv and continue watching.

Techno didn't notice when the drowsiness hit him but he followed in Wilburs lead soon after, if Schlatts photo collection grew, no one was there to witness it.

————————————————————————
HERE IS YOUR PROMISED CHAPTER!
I'm so sorry about the time gap-I'm very sad and unmotivated but this story is not finished! There is more to come I promise you!
Now go and have a good day/ night.
Enjoy it!