-Chapter 8-

Therapuffy
TW-
Implied self harm and self hate
Sadness but fluff
It's finally done I'm sorry for the wait TwT
——————————————————
Wilburs POV
"Wil you sit in the front seat sweetheart, I'll put Toms in the car seat."
"Okay"
I wonder up to the car and open the door,Getting in the passenger seat.Sam following a few minutes later,Getting in the drivers seat.Sam started the car and gave me the aux cord.
"Play whatever,I like your music taste."
"Sam can I play a recording of me singing? Tommy loves it."
"Oh please do."
*maybe I was boring plays the whole ride to therapuffy.*
"Okay loves we're here."
Sam and I got out the car,I get tommy out and we head into the office building.The walk to the room was quite boring,Except the part we're tommy tried to jump out my arms-That wasn't fun-

We arrived at the room to see a man in a green hoodie,Wait...THATS THE DREAM I MET AT THE PARK-Holy shit.I smile at him and he smiles back.
"Hey Sam! Mom forced me to be here for your basically kids-"
"Nice seeing you dream"
I feel tommy bury his head in my shoulder as we walk passed dream.Weird.

We walk into the room to see a short woman with split coloured hair and a suit on.She seemed so homely,I like her already.
"Wilbur,Toms this is puffy and foolish! We met dream at the door"
The two waved at us,I gave a small smile back.Tommy lifted his head up and looked at puffy,instantly he made grabby hands for her.Puffy just laughed at this and took tommy from me gently.Tommy giggled at this,I'm glad he's happy.Foolish holds a hand out and I shake it.He smiles but seems worried,We disconnected our hands as Tommy gets passed to Foolish,Who happily takes my child.

"So let's get started shall we! So for ever session I do I have an introduction and then you introduce yourself to me so,Hi I'm Puffy I used to be a pirate,I'm still very young,I have two beautiful sons and I have a brother and a nephew.Now your turn"

"Ummm...My names Wilbur,I write song lyrics but too scared to post them anywhere, I play guitar,I seem to have two sons and a brother and father I barley see-"
I give them a forced smile,They look at me worried.

"Well I have a guitar,Wanna play for us while I write some questions for you?"
"Sure...It'll be really bad though"
"Papa good!!! Papa good!!!"
I smile at my baby's antics and happily take the guitar.
"What one should I play baby,One,two or three?"
Tommy holds up two fingers so I play the intro to 'the internet has ruined me'
As I started to play the others seemed in awe, it was nice for once.Tommy nodded his head to the beat as I went on.
"We used to sleep!"
"Wilbur that was really good!Wow you have so much talent for a child your age.Now want to get to the questions?"
I nod and turn to Foolish.
"Can I hold Toms please?"
He nods and hands me my child.And soon puffy starts asking questions,They were all fine so far.Just as Puffy was going to ask the last question Sams phone went off.
"You've done it? Thank you so much-One second-"
He covers the phone and asked to be excused. Puffy nodded and Sam left.
"Alright last question,Can I see your arms?"
"What..."
"Can we see your arms Wilbur?"
I quickly got up and left the room,They don't need to know but probably already do now.I almost run into Sam but stop just before.
"Oh hi Sam! Do you know where a bathroom is?"
"Oh it's that way and take a right,Want me to take Tommy of you?"
"Nope gotta you know-"
"Oh okay."
He went back into the room as I rush to the bathroom and lock the door sliding down to the floor.Tommy gave me a look of concern and wipes my face,I must be crying.I smile at him and start to sing,It wasn't my song but the lullaby form Frozen 2,  Tommy took a liking to it.
"Where the north wind meets the sea
There's a river full of memory
Sleep, my darling, safe and sound
For in this river all is found

In her waters, deep and true
Lay the answers and a path for you
Dive down deep into her sound
But not too far or you'll be drowned

Yes, she will sing to those who'll hear
And in her song, all magic flows
But can you brave what you most fear?
Can you face what the river knows?

Where the north wind meets the sea
There's a mother full of memory
Come, my darling, homeward bound
When all is lost, then all is found~"

Tommy giggled and I kissed him in his cheek, cute arsehole-
Then a knock at the door.
"Wilbur,The sessions over,we can leave now."
I get up and unlock the door stepping out to be faced with a worried Sam.
"I'm sorry Puffy was a bit blunt and you got hurt but please...Show me,just me,your arms"
"You don't get it...It's not my arms Sam." I pass tommy to Sam and step into the bathroom,I take my hoodie and shirt off revealing a chest full of battle wounds that you would expect on an army soldier and not a 12 yr old insure boy.
"I believe Foolish healed some when we shook hands...Only about 4-"
I look up to see a crying Sam who was covering a confused Tommy's eyes.I put my shirt and hoodie back on and taking Tommy back smiling at him.
"Sam...Why sad? Happy."
I smile at him and start walking to the exit of the building,Sam following a couple of seconds later but he was whispering to himself.
"I'm so glad I did what I did..."
I was confused but understood a bit when I saw a tall ass demon standing next to the car.
"Hello you must be Wilbur I'm-"
"Badboyhalo,Sams Dad."
——————————————————
Yea.Im leaving it here had fun hating me.
We finally got to met Bad,Puffy and foolish and I totally didn't forget that they already met dream at the park so Dream is a bit younger-Lmao
Take it easy guys,gals and non-binary pals!