what did I do to deserve this

Ok....I got a little emotional with this one...enjoy :'(
================================

*Eren pov*

So it's been about two weeks since we went to the mall and me and Levi have just been the happiest couple in the world!! Until........today.

"Hey Levi, what's for dinner?" I ask him cause I'm starving. "Spaghetti and meatballs!" He says loudly because it's my favorite food in the entire world. "Omg YES I'm so excited!!!!"

*~I came in like a wrecking ball~*

"Oh that's my phone, hold on let me get that brb." I say rather happily. But I didn't know what was coming.

*Levi pov*

"Hmmmhm" I hum while wearing my little cooking hat and my long apron that says 'sexy cook' while cooking spaghetti. "Huh, it's been awhile since Eren has come back...wonder what's going on on the phone." About 5 minutes later, Eren walks in balling his eyes out. "OH MY GOD Eren what's wrong!?! Tell me!!"

"M-my mom....." He says shuttering. "What about your mom Eren what??!" Oh Lord by now I'm worried as fuck. "S-she... SHE PASSED AWAY LEVI MY MOM IS GONE!!!!!" I started to tear up. "I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE, SHES GONE FOREVER!!!!! I never even got to say I love her........"

"E-Eren...im..I'm so sorry...I know how you feel..." I went to give him a hug but he pushed me off of him. "Wha-" before I could make out one word..." YOU DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT ITS LIKE!!!!! YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FAMILY she was my only family...SO DONT EVEN TRY THAT SHIT WITH ME THAT YOUR SORRY AND YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS!!!!!!" "But E-Eren...." "IM LEAVING!"

He then pushed passed me and ran out the front door. All I could do was stand there. I couldn't move. Then I just fell to my knees. I began to cry on and on "what did I do to deserve this? Does he hate me now? W-whats wrong w-with me?" I just couldn't stop crying, and I don't cry, I'm Levi.