making the kissing booth

*Eren pov*

I'm sitting on the couch bored out of my mind "hhmmm" I hum trying to think of what the hell I should do. It's the middle of summer and I haven't done shit. "What to do what to do" just then the worst possible person walked down the hallway.

Hanji. Just fucking great. "You should go out to town and make a kissing booth" she makes and evil grin. "WHAT!?!?!" "Are you nuts Hanji?" I jumped off the couch so fast I almost tripped. "why not? You could meet the man of your dreams but you never know." Oh god I should've never told her I was gay.

It's been about 30 minutes since Hanji has given the suggestion of me making a kissing booth. Should I? I mean what if she's right. What if I do meet the man of my dreams? No that's crazy, she's crazy.

"Ugh" I sigh and finally make the awful decision of making a kissing booth. I get off the couch, get my keys off of the counter and head out.

I arrive at home depot. I walk in and start looking around for stuff to make it. I look down the tool aisle and see a very attractive man. He was a short man with dark brown hair styled to an undercut. After what seemed like an hour of me staring at the man, he looked over at me.
I spassed out and ran down to a different aisle. "Omg. Did he see me staring?" A couple minutes later I look back down the aisle to see if he was still there. "Damn it" I growl when I realise that he wasn't there anymore.

I get all of the things I need, pay and go to the park down the street.

After I build the small kissing booth, a bunch of girls started lining up. "Ew. I don't want to kiss girls." So I took a piece of paper from the scraps that I used to make the sign. I grab my sharpie and write a big fat 'G.A.Y'. And tape it to the top left corner of the 'kissing booth' sign. "Awww" you could hear the girls whine as I put the piece of paper up.