Chapter 14: A violent outcome

Clotted Cream waited for the pain to come, but it never did. He heard a sharp stab as something splattered across his face.
He didn't feel anything... What was it.

He opened his eyes and they widened in horror. Tears streamed down both in fear and shock as he tried to scream but what came out was only a series of silent muffles.

Siri's hand had been thrown in front of him, the tip of the spear just coming out of their hand as blood dripped down slowly. Siri's hand shook as they brought it down and used their other hand to pull out a handkerchief and wiped the blood off of Clotted Cream's face. He was so close to a painful slow death. But it was prevented.

"Your poison... Doesn't affect me,"
Siri said as they pulled the spear out their hand and burnt it. They didn't seem to care at all about the hole in their hand as they lifted Clotted Cream up, careful not to stain his outfit with their blood as a soldier called out to them.

"Your highness! The airship is ready to depart!"

The Chocolate Republicans set down their weapons.
"Our task here is done. We'll be leaving. We will come back one day,"

Couverture said as led the Republicans out the room. Each of them giving the Crème Republicans nasty looks. Bounty in particular had to be held back by Sweet German from shooting one of the Crème Republican's head open as he dragged her out. Unsweetened Chocolate latched onto Semisweet Chocolate as they both left.

Siri carried Clotted Cream to the airship and got to the 'clinic'. A small area that was still being worked on as they set him down onto one of the beds in the room and pulled out the arrows in his left leg one by one. He winced in pain each time as he tried to get off but a rope strapped him tightly to the bed as he tired to get off. Siri rolled up his pant's end as they did some healing magic to it before wrapping it in bandages.

They untied him from the bed and removed the restraints only to get punched in the face.
They coughed out a bit of blood as they stood up again and wiped the crimson from their mouth.

"Who are you?"
Clotted Cream demanded as he stepped back from Siri.
"So that's how it is... The Crème Republicans brainwashing you again?"
"Brainwash? The Crème Republic would never do such! I should be asking you why I've been brought here!"
Clotted Cream said as he kicked Siri harshly in the gut. Siri coughed out more blood as they rolled onto the floor. They didn't want to do this.

"I never wanted to do this to you Clotted Cream... I wanted you to slowly learn... But... Seeing how the Crème Republicans treated you... I can't bear to see this..."

Siri muttered. Clotted Cream stood confused only to be slammed down onto the bed as Siri started the curse. They raised their hand in the air as a ball of magic hovered in their palm. Clotted Cream punched them again as they got ready to unlock those memories. They held their urge to cough out blood as Clotted Cream attacked them. This was going to be so painful...
Siri finally did as they slammed their hand onto Clotted Cream's face.
He yelped in shock as he kicked Siri back. They coughed crimson as they rolled onto the floor as Clotted Cream grabbed onto his head. He suddenly remembered something.

Siri... That image when he talked to them in the mirror..

"Ow... What happened... Why do I suddenly have these memories-! Siri!"

Clotted Cream let go of his head as he looked up. Siri saw that as they shakily stood up, blood dripping from their mouth as they coughed out scarlet onto the floor.

"Y-You... Your back..! You memories... Their back!"
Siri said as they dashed forward to hug Clotted Cream but fell to their knees and coughed out more blood.

"S-Siri!"
Clotted Cream screamed as he dashed to them and supported them up.

No no no no no..!

Those memories...

No!

He hurt them! He hurt the very person trying to help him!

"I'm fine..! I just need to do a bit of healing..!"
Siri comforted as they started to do their magic. They looked a little healthier and less bloodied as they glanced at Clotted Cream. He now knew what the republic did. What the Crème Republic did.

"Hey... I'm okay... See..?"
Siri said as tears welled in Clotted Cream's eyes.

"I-I... I hurt you... I attacked you... And yet...Your still saying this..?"
"It's not your fault, you weren't thinking straig-"
"I'm just as bad as the Crème Republic! I'm sorry... *sob**sob**sob*... I'm sorry..."
Clotted Cream broke down as Siri was about to rush forward.
Meanwhile, Clotted Cream was thinking about something as he looked at his bloodied gloves.

𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑎𝑖𝑙𝑢𝑟𝑒!
As the person punched him in the face.

No no no no...!
He's like him.... he's like THAT lowly being of a human!

That was when Clotted Cream threw up. Siri shook as he threw up. He tried to stop himself... He was disgusted by what he did. Disgusted enough to throw up as he slapped a hand onto his mouth. Hot tears rolled down his face as it felt like acid across his skin.

Siri ran to him and hugged him.
"It's okay! It's not your fault! You tried your best! Yiu didn't mean too!"
"What's happening?"
Couverture dashed in with the other Chocolate Republicans. They gasped in shock as they back away a bit from the two.
Clotted Cream lifted his head and net the republicans.
"Sir... I.... I'm sorry-"
"No need to apologise.... Ruby Chocolate, call the cleaners,"
...

The blood was cleaned by the cleaning crew as Siri sat down in their room on the Airship. Clotted Cream was resting on them as several tissues had flooded the bin. Some containing blood while others were crumbled up. A bucket sat across the room in case Clotted Cream threw up again. Siri pat Clotted Cream's head as their face was wrapped in bandages, the same went for their hand and gut area as they were dressed in a much simpler night gown.
Clotted Cream was resting on their chest as Siri gently patted him. Clotted Cream sniffled a bit, breaking the silence.
"It's okay... It's not your fault..."
Siri caught them self muttering. Clotted Cream was asleep as Siri seemed to rock back and forth on the bed. They were worn out from the fighting as both them and Clotted Cream were covered by the blanket. Siri yawned a bit as they rested their head on the soft fluffy pillow.

They went to sleep as they rested Clotted Cream next to them, to which he snuggled them into a soft hug.

They were both exhausted from the fighting and the grief.
They slept together peacefully as the aircraft slowly travelled to the Chocolate Republic...