the girl

I look everywhere but see no one. I'm not surprised tho, since it's always been just me. I mean at least almost; my dad died when i was six, and my mum died just a year ago. They rised me to live alone.
I'm now sixteen and I have never seen a boy my age. When I was little my parents used to tell me these crazy stories about how the world was before the big crash. There were people everywhere!
Mot books got perished as well, but I have few. One of them I have read at least a hundred times! There are five boys in the book, that do everything they are forbidden to and in the last chapter they dive off a cliff, into water of course. The place has been mentioned directly in the book and for this past year all I have been trying to do, has been to get to that exact same cliff and do the same.
Now that I'm finally here, it feels super scary but I'm the last person on earth so what do i have to lose? Absolutely nothing.
I take a raspy breath and jump.
"Yeah, there were rocks. No, she's not dead." I hear a voice - human voice!
"What why is there people? What happened? Whats going on? Someone please tell me!" I say with quiet voice.
"Oh dear, you're okay now! You will get alright." I hear my mother saying and then she gives me a stack of papers. "You left these home when you left today." She tells me.
I'm confused but start reading and realize that its all in the book!
But i definitely did jump.

-

-

-

The end.