Y/n's POV:
As soon as I saw him, and that I miss you sign with the roses, I gulped and did the curtains down, I went downstairs and walked to lisa. "Omo cutiiee you just burped" she was playing with haneul. "Lisa!"..."Your cheeks omg!"..."LISAAAA"i shouted and not only she but haneul flinched as well and she started crying. "What is it y/n? See you made her cry!" She said... "Taehyung!" I said..."Taehyung what taehyung?" She asked me. "Ahh taehyung is standing outside our home!"..."he followed me from the company to here!" As soon as I said she smiled brightly. I already told her that I came in the company. "Really?" She asked in a happy tone.

"What the fuvk, I thought you would be- nevermind now what?" I asked her..."did he said to you something?" She asked me.. "go upstairs and see from the window you'll get your answer!" I said to her, she ran upstairs. While I went to haneul. And as always she is hungry. I feeded her while getting so worried. Now whatttt?

Lisa's POV:
I did the curtain on a side, a little bit. And saw him looking here and there, and then he looked at his watch. The  "I miss you" sign with roses I saw it. I went back downstairs and an idea plopped in my mind. "Mmm y/n the grocery is finished go and bring it" I said... "I'm feeding her you go, and I'm not going to step outside till he's gone from here!" She said and I scratched the back of my neck, now I have to go for the grocery? Tsk fine! I took the shopping bags and left the house, as soon as I came out I saw 3 bouquets of red roses with a letter placed inside them. Then I looked at Taehyung and he looked at me, as soon as he saw me he waved at me.

I stepped down the three stairs and Wallked towards him. "Why are you here?" I asked him rudely and coldly. "To take back what's mine!" He replied. "And what if she doesn't wants you back? You hurted her alot taehyung!" I said while crossing my arms around my chest. "I-i know that is why I came here for forgiveness!" He replied with a pitiful face. "Mhm well what I think is you came here for the baby not for y/n!" I said to clear it, and to know it for which reason he came here. "I do love the baby too! But I love her the most" he said... "i see, by the way where you are parking the car only the people who live here can park their car here!" I said...

"I don't care all I want is y/n!" He said... "hm bye I need to but some grocery!" I turned back to leave but then his question made me stop. "Wait! What is the gen-gender of the baby?" He asked and it hurted me as hell! My eyes got teary. "G-girl" I said and walked ahead.

Taehyung's POV:
"G-girl" she said and left. "So it's appa's princess" I said while looking at the glass window where I saw her. A weak smile appeared on my face. I'll keep standing here until she forgives me.

At night:
Y/n's POV:
"Lisa he's still here!" I said while peeking through the window!..."then go talk to him!" She said while playing her ps5 "aren't you getting late for work?" I asked her."nope I took a sick leave!"..."but you don't look sick from anywhere!"..."that's my talent!" She said and i threw a pillow at her. "Whatt?" She said.. "what should I do he isn't moving an inch from here?" I said..."go talk to him and say him to move an inch from there" she said and I rolled my eyes at her. "I'll go and insult him this much that he'll leave London right after it" I said and wlaked towards the door to leave. "Huh you think!" She said... "what?"..."Nothing goooo" she said

I opened the door and saw bouquets, I threw them on the road, and he saw me. I stepped out, as soon as he saw me coming towards him he stood properly. I crossed my arms and walked towards him. "H-hi" he said.. with watery eyes. "Why are you here? Can't you let me live my life peacefully?" I said.. "It's a lie that you are living peacefully, when your peace is with me!" He said making me shock but the truth he said. "Look, I'm living my life happy without you! The baby is everything for me now!" I said. "And what will I do?" He asked me.. "I have no one left in my life except you and-..." I stopped him. "Don't ever think about it! She's just mine! Don't try to steal her from me!" I said. "I want to steal you from you" he said.. "I have no interest left now! Even to talk with you! You can leave from here" I said and turned back, as u blinked my eyes tears fell down. He held my hand and I turned back.