He scoops up Y/N and carries them bridal style all thecway to the park, not bothering to look back at his motorcycle. He thought it was the best way to romance his partner by making himself suffer. That came out wrong.

When arrived he set his beloved down under a cherry blossom tree before joining them. "Wow these  trees are beautiful but not as beautiful and/ or handsome as you my dear" He sets his head on their lap. This had earned him a bunch of tender forehead kisses.

By god he can't take it anymore. He's madly in love with his beloved Y/N and been planning their future together the moment he read their confession letter. The blossoming trees. The look in their eyes. Godvthe moment is too perfect.

He quickly gets up and faces Y/N while one knee. "Y/N my love!" He accidentally shouts as holds both of theor hands into his. "Will you marry me?" Thankfully there was no one else there to watch, that would be embarrassing.

So Y/N, what do you say Mx. I want to get every ending wink wink nudge nudge.

YES (4) or NO (5)

★。・:**:・゚★

4
YES

Y/N accepts without a second thought in the heat of the moment without thinking it through or any of the consequences.

The two drop out of school and get married before running away, taking the pets with them. This of course takes a turn for the worse asbthey can't get proper jobs due to lack of education. And for the jobs they do get they are limited on cash from child labor laws and hav to live in a crappy apartment complex. But it's all worth it because of love right?

Y/N thinks about it and they adore their hubby with every fiber in their being but they can't keep living off of slightly less than bare minimum. Y/N decided if they and Aren want to live a full and happy life they dreamed of they might just have to do some dangerous work to get there.

And so they join the mafia though let's be honest no one would be surprised if they found out as people already thought that they were. Y/N was able to clime and drag their way up the rankings to become a Lv 9999 mafia boss who has connections with Saiko's family.

Looks like Aren's the house spouse now.

Ending 1/12
Damn it Janet
Try Again?

★。・:**:・゚★

5
NO

Y/N thought about it and as much as they love him they can't get married. Right now at least. Y/N expresses their concerns about his plans of dropping out of school and the consequences that could follow such as not being able to get proper jobs and feed each other.

Aren soon realises the holes in his plan and apologies for even asking in the first place. "Proposing on the first date? Who would even do that? Me, obviously" He chuckled sadly.

Y/N reassured him that it was alright and he was just caught up in the moment. They don't love him any less and made sure he knew that. One day when the right time comes he can try again and live a long happy life.

But for now they can lay together and live in the moment in each other's arms, watching the cherry blossoms fall while sharing a loving kiss.