"Hi. Ok, I've got this incredible play to show you. It's going to be incredible." The two hopped onto his motorcycle and drive to theater. It was only down the street but Aren wanted to show off to his baby. And he earned a smooch from that.

When they arrived Aren led them in by the hand "Oh man,  I've heard such great things about this play. I cannot wait. You are going to love it." Not as they love him of course. "It's absolutel- Oh" It was the curly haired waiter. "Bonjour! Welcome to the theater" he greeted.

"Bonjor" Aren greeted back. "It's so unbelievably good" He continued "I cannot wait for this. And I just wanted to say. Thanks so much for coming out with me. I mean you're beautiful. You're handsome" He planted a kiss on their cheek.

"Ah Bonjor" The teal waiter is back! "Bonjour." "Bonjour Bonjour!" Bonjour bonjour" Y/N couldn't help but chuckle at the interaction. "Ooh, snacks!"  He spotted a vending machine. "I know we just ate but if you wanted a snack for the play . . ." He realizes he still doesn't have his wallet.

"Bonjour" The teal waiter behin the counter handed the two popcorn and soda. "On the house for ze lovely couple" He said.

They thanke him and made it over to the doors. There were two. A romance called "Young Love" and a horror titled "The narrator" Oh which one to pick? Thi is so exciting!

ROMANCE (2) or HORROR (6)

★。・:**:・゚★

2
ROMANCE

Oh romance the perfect choice for a perfect date. Though he wouldn't mind the horror. He wouldn't mind doing anything for Y/N. Not in a murderous Yandere way but in a lovey dovey SIMP way. Mostly because I hate Yandere plots and characters as they glorify abusive relationships like I literally have to filter it on everything.

But back to cutesy wutesy stuff with Y/N' precious honeypie. It hasn't even been a full 24 hours an they already have a pet name for him. They haven't calle him it yet but they changed it in their phone.

Hand in hand the two made it to their seats and happily ate their snacks as they watched the play. It was a beautiful love story between a blue haired waiter in a long blod wig and dress and a curly haired waiter. But their love was forbidden for two waiter can love each other. It was a sin. But they loved anyways. At the end the blue haired waiter in a wig proposed to the curly haired one. It was a beautiful cinematic masterpiece. Bravo! Bravo! Beautiful!

Judging by the look inbthe Waiter's eyes the two wingmen that have been following them the whole time are genuinely madly in love with each other. Everytime they perform this play it feel like its an actual proposal. So sweet.

Hand in hand Y/N and Aren walk out. "So since we have the time we can see that other spooky play or maybe we can go on a nice beautiful walk in the park  and look at the cherry blossom trees. Either way it's up to you my darling " He has such a way with words.

LEAVE (3) or HORROR (6)

★。・:**:・゚★

3
LEAVE

"Oh perfect perfect perfect!" He seemed more enthusiastic after watching the play. Well more than he already was of course. He felt the need to be even more romantic after the play.