"Fascinating!" Dr. Quanyin replied.

Dr. Quanyin broke free of her amazement and went to the cabinet to grab the medical saw. When Dr. Quanying looked over at the examination table, Joilee's body was gone. Dr. Quanyin quickly went to the medical examination room and looked for Joilee. As she was about to sound the medical lab alarm, Joilee pinned Dr. Quanyin to the wall.

"You are not going to hurt me!" Joilee had Dr. Quanyin lifted off the ground a few inches by the neck. Fear was in Dr. Quanyin's eyes. Dr. Quanyin looked at Joilee with great fear as she gasped for air. Joilee's eyes were completely whited out as all the Chakras, each radiating their hues of color. Joilee took the saw blade from Dr. Quanyin's hand and turned it on.

"You wanted to see what my insides look like. Well, let me see what yours looks like!"

"Please, please don't hurt me. I was doing what I was commanded." Joilee looked deep into Dr. Quanyin's eyes. She could sense the fear of the 16 -year-old officer. Joilee could hear her heart pounding. Joilee let Dr. Quanyin go. Dr. Quanyin dropped to her knees and started weeping. Joilee threw the saw blade at the biosigns monitor, breaking the OLED monitor.

"STAY THE AWAY FROM ME!" Joilee snarled.

Orlando and Mason ran into the medical lab with two other soldiers.

"It's Joilee. She is gone," Mason replied. Orlando turns toward the two guards and commands them to attend to Dr. Quanyin before searching for Joilee.

Joilee ran to the medical lab door, giving it a spartan kick. The flung open, that sound the security alarms. Joilee rain throughout the halls of the biodome base camp. Joilee was confronted by two guards carrying taser batons. Within a short battle, the two guards were unconscious.

Joilee continued to run throughout the hall in search of an exit. However, she found Orlando and Mason and a unit guard standing in her way. Joilee attempted to turn around, but other soldiers blocked her way.

"Shoot her!"

"Hold your fire," Orlando replied.

"We have orders to subdue the specimen."

Orlando draws a gun and shoots one of his, a soldier, in the arm.

"STAND DOWN, SOLDIERS," Orlando commanded. The soldiers back away, giving Orlando and Joilee five feet of distance.

"Stay the fuck away from me, Orlando!"

"Joilee, sis..."

"Don't call me that! Mason, you betrayed me?"

"Sis, Orlando and I have not. We were deceived as well."

Joilee started to have memory flashes of Orlando and Mason being attacked by their soldiers. Suddenly Joilee felt light-headed after the chakruns on her body stopped emitting light. The chakrun was the purpose for her resurrection and rapid healing. Now the chakrun system has completed its healing purpose. They had returned to their dormant state. Joilee felt over-felt light-headed. The chakruns had increased her metabolic rate, which took a toll on her body. Joilee fainted as she could not handle the strain of rapid calorie burn.

"The specimen is subdued. Hurry and take her," One of the soldiers stated.

"You step one step closer, and you all will be shot," Mason replied as he pointed his guns toward the E.G.C. soldiers. The soldiers point their weapons at Mason's. Orlando pressed a button on his palmer screen, which activated the taser protocol that subdued Mason and the soldiers under his command.

*****

The next day Joilee lays in a white bed made of cooling jail insulation. She wears all-white medical clothes that consist of a white shirt, paint, and loafers. Inside, the cell has white walls with bright white lights. The cell had one-way see-through mirrors and cameras for E.G.C.'s medical officers to observe her. The cell had all the amenities of a bed, computer monitor, and toilet. The cell doors have triple magnetic locks with a 2000 lbs force for extra security measures.

Joilee wakes up after having a nightmare of being shot by E.G.C. soldiers. Joilee sat up on the bed, breathing and sweating heavily. Joilee covered her eyes as the blaring light hurt her eyes. Joilee attempted to find her bearings, but her senses were going haywire. Joilee thought she was alone until she heard a male voice.

"Computer, dim the lights by 50%."

Joilee was started as she jumped off the bed and crawled until her back was against the wall. Joilee's eyes adjusted to the dark figure as the lights dimmed, but not enough to recognize the figure that sat in the chair.

"Relax, Joilee, I do not want to hurt you!"

Joilee seemed to calm down after she recognized the voice.

"Orlando?"

"Yeah, it's me."

Joilee forced her eyes to adjust to Orlando's blurred figure until her sight focused. Joilee immediately became defensive when she saw Orlando wearing an exosuit.

"What do you want, Orlando!"

"First to see if you are okay, and secondly, I have questions."

"I am feeling just fine, compared to being gunned down!"

"I apologize for that. I had nothing to do with that!"

"I doubt that! Where is Mason."

"He is spending a few days in the brig!"

"Why?"

"For pulling a gun on a fellow officer to protect you."

"Sigh, Mason was always a hothead," Joilee smiled.

"So, are you feeling okay!"

"Why do you keep asking me that, Orlando?"

"Joilee, you died. And now you are standing here breathing. Not to mention whatever, those jewels on your body were lit up like the sun, and your eyes were white."

"What is your question, Orlando!"

"Are you an Alien?"

"Yes, and so are you. We both are from Earth invading another inhabited planet."

"You really are Joilee. You irrational as fuck like always!"

"You betrayed me after you agreed to a peaceful conversation!"

"Joilee, I told you I had no control over that. I am guessing the council has given the lower subordinates the authority to command over my rank."

"Let me guess. The Hearthtroplian council gave the order."

"You seemed to remember the Chain of command protocol. Why haven't you followed governmental orders."

"Because I have not been part of the Hearthropolian government since I was stranded here."

"You took an oath, Joilee!"

"Yeah, and look where it got me. I was left for dead!"

Those words caused Orlando to have a look of guilt. However, he recovered his hard chore military demeanor and looked at Joilee with a frustrated tone.

"You are right! We should have never left you here. I wanted to come for you and would have volunteered to be on the first rescue ship. Joilee saw the heartbreak in Orlando's eyes.

"Would you?"

Orlando quickly put on an emotionless face. His duty was not to show any emotions that would cause anyone to question his ability to command.

"I think it's another conversation for another day," Orlando sternly darted out of the room.