𝘚𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕

"  ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʜᴇᴀʟꜱ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴘᴀɪɴꜰᴜʟ ᴏꜰ ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅꜱ.  "

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

It had only been a few minutes since neither K nor Raina spoke, they just stood side by side looking up at the sky. Raina shivered and ran her hands up and down her arms, trying to ease away the goosebumps on her skin. She turned her head to K before fully turning around and walking back inside her hotel room, she heard his footsteps as she settled herself on her couch. The woman sighed in contentment as she relished in the warmth of the room, Raina felt the couch dip as K sat down carefully making sure to keep a respectful distance between them.

"Is...is there anything else you want to ask me? Or anything you would like to say?" K questioned softly after a moment. Despite their emotional conversation minutes ago, Raina couldn't help the slight chuckle that escaped her lips at the sound of his caring, cautious tone. Raina's heart felt lighter than it had felt in years after their conversation, although there was still a lot that is left unsaid between the two, Raina felt relieved. Not quite happy or peaceful but it was a start.

Raina smiled softly and turned to him, her head resting against her palm as her arm was propped on the headrest of the couch.

"What have you been up to all these years?" Raina asked gently, although Haru had told her on many occasions about K's achievements these past years, she wanted to hear it from him.

"I...I've been good. Once I had gotten back and spent the first 2 months settling in, then I applied for university. Which was around the same time I met Haru, we ended up going to the universities that were close enough to each other that we decided to live together. I back into marathon racing, and my couch just so happened to be my old physical Ed teacher, I graduated at the top of my class and had the opportunity to shadow some music producers in the J-pop industry. I'm...I'm happy." K explained, Raina smiled as she watched K passionately talk about his life. No matter what happened between them, she always wished K would be happy, and to see him achieving something he is passionate about made her proud of him.

"I'm happy for you. I really am." Raina said softly. K looked to her and returned her smile.

"I'm happy for you too Raina. You've achieved a lot." He responded, Raina's smile brightened slightly and she looked at one of the photographs on the coffee table. It was a picture of herself, Jake, Jay, Sunghoon, Jungwon, Heeseung, Ni-ki and Sunoo huddled together as they posed, Engene's all behind them. It was taken during their world tour in New Zealand, it had been the first time she had been back since her dad's funeral.

"I wouldn't have been able to do it if it wasn't for them. And even if I could, I wouldn't have wanted too." Raina softly said as she gazed at the photo. K nodded and looked at the photo as well with a smile before letting out a laugh.