Ranjhan dhoondan main chaleya

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Avinash" she shrieked.

The person's hand was unusually cold and she heard no reply when she shrieked so loudly. Had it been Avinash, he would have replied she knew for sure. Fear gripped her body. She fidgeted with her other hand to free herself but couldn't do so properly with her phone in hand. From all the tugging her phone dropped but she could care less about it. She kept trying to escape from his clutches but found herself completely powerless.

She was dragged mercilessly, her heels did no help to her. In fact, she kept tripping on them. The lehenga felt heavy all of a sudden and she found it tough to keep in par with his pace. She did not mind falling down, if it would only help her to escape from this person.

She fell with a thud on the cold marble floor. She flinched when one of the pins off her lehenga pricked her skin all of a sudden. She opened her eyes with difficulty to see the person who was treating her so badly. The guy standing in front of her was clearly intoxicated. His tie hung loose around his neck and his hair was falling all over his forehead. He for a split second looked familiar but his cold grey eyes screamed red flags. She wrapped the dupatta of her lehenga tightly around her. She really hoped that the sheer fabric helped to protect her from his scrutinising gaze that was lusting at her body. She turned her face from him and gathered every piece of fabric around her tightly.

She wanted to yell a No but words fail to leave her mouth. She was hit by memories that always left her anxious.

He took large strides towards her and made her stand. He looked at her from to bottom and licked his lips hungrily. His eyes took in every inch of her body. Her blouse made her breast to look meaty. He had the sudden urge to grope her breast in his large hands and play with her nipples till she screamed his name. He once again turned hard down south. His eyes travelled down her body and they rested on her waist. His hands automatically went to untie the strings of her skirt. She kicked him right on his groin and hurriedly moved back till her body hit the cold wall. He held on to his erection which was now stinging from her kick.

Elsewhere, Avinash was desperately looking out for her. It had been a while since she replied to his message and there was no sign of her. Did she go to her hospital, he thought for a minute. Shrugging his stupid thoughts away, he scanned through the hall hoping he'd spot her. He ordered Kartik to search for her as well. Meanwhile, Rohit had come to him asking about her whereabouts and he couldn't remain calm anymore. Their family had soon gathered around him looking at his worried form. Her mother was frantic and wanted to run herself looking for her but was calmed by Poornima and Saroj. They had assured her that Aadhya would return to her safely and she wasn't her daughter alone anymore.

"Avinash I want you to stay out of this" Akhil warned but he paid no heed to him and went around searching for her.

Shraddha spotted the event management guy who had asked her about Aadhya's whereabouts and fired him with questions, which Rohit also noticed. Both hurried in the direction he told them hoping to find her. Rohit had asked his father and Avinash's father to stay behind to handle other things while he went searching.

Avinash reached the dark part of the venue just then and switched on the torch light on his phone. He yelled at the couple of body guards who had come along with them for their sloppy work and also for failing to keep an eye on this dead spot. It clicked him immediately.

"Bastard" he cursed and called Akhil to come to wherever he was. Just then one of the bodyguards passed on a phone to him which happened to be hers. Fear gripped every cell of his being. Something was wrong with her terribly. Her phone was found and she was missing. She could even be kidnapped he thought. He couldn't wait for Akhil any longer. He went ahead with one of the bodyguards in the direction he thought was right. If his brain supposedly worked sharply, then he knew where she might have been taken to. He ran towards the guest house and saw that the locks to it were open.

Rahul stared at her angrily and pounced upon her and grabbed her neck. She fought with both her hands to free herself from his strong grip but he was a beast who had no control over him. His hot breath that smelled of some cheap alcohol fanned her face. She felt filthy and nauseated by the smell that she wanted to throw up then and there. Before she could even shout, he ripped the long piece of cloth that she wrapped around her body and flung it across the room. With barely, any effort he tore her blouse but she bit his arm as hard as she could and moved out of his hold as his attention had failed due to the pain she caused him.

She moved to another corner and shielded her partially exposed chest with her hands and managed to find her voice and yelled for her father just like she did when she was abused by her uncle many years ago. She was a hysterical mess all of a sudden and kept shouting even louder as he inched towards her.

Avinash heard the first time she yelled and stilled for a moment. He couldn't bear to listen to the pain and helplessness in the voice. He had experienced nothing like it. The voice had no energy but there was a desperation that cried for whatever help one could get. It hit him suddenly that it was her. It wasn't any woman crying for help. He couldn't wait any second. Her cries for aid grew more restless and defeated. The bodyguard who accompanied him, placed a hand on his shoulder unsurely and Avinash looked at him. The bodyguard asked him to go in and he followed him in quietly cos he was armed anyways. With a nod, Avinash entered as quietly as he could and went towards the room the sound was coming from.

The door was ajar and the sight before him shook his very being. She was curled in a corner with her hands across her chest and the guy was forcing his body over her. He rushed in without wasting a second and pulled him from her and hurled him aside. Relief ran through him upon seeing her. She looked up to see her saviour this time and the dam broke. She had tried fighting the bastard without shedding a tear and now she couldn't control anymore.

He quickly sat down on the floor in front of her and gathered her trembling body in his arms. She jumped to his lap and he hugged her tightly as she cried on his chest. The bodyguard had taken charge of Rahul after a small fight between the two. Rest of the search party had found their way to the guest house after the information was sent.

Rohit rushed to her side and tried getting her in his arms but she pushed him away not being in her senses. Surprisingly, she did no such thing with Avinash. Akhil, got rid of his jacket and passed it to Shraddha asking her to help Aadhya. Shraddha had seen nothing like this and to watch her best friend go through all of this with all of them around her tore the woman in her. She helped Aadhya wear the jacket and hugged her tightly. Aadhya kept rambling about being assaulted and abused but she calmed her friend as if she was a baby. She soon separated herself from Shraddha and her eyes searched for Avinash. She cocooned herself in his waiting embrace once again and refused to leave him. Not that he wanted to leave her even for a second but there was something pending.

"Will you give me a second ?" He pleaded with Aadhya.

She was too afraid to even reply. He separated himself from her unwillingly and rushed towards Rahul who was glaring at them after loosing once again. He waited no second to thrash him but was pulled by Rohit.

"He will die" Akhil yelled.

"Marne do kutte ko (let the dog die)" Avinash yelled back and punched Rahul once again on his jaw squarely.

"Avinash" he heard her whimper. He looked at her defeated form and went to her leaving him in their watch making a plan that would make him suffer all his life.

To be continued ~

Thank you all for the support ! Hope you all enjoyed reading this part and do remember to like and comment.