Vierunddreissig

[⚠️]
All I'm saying is watch out for spicy scenes

—————

"MARK! Stop!" Donghyuck screeched, trying to get his boyfriend to stop tickling him.

All of them were having a tickling party in the living room. It was supposed to be a normal sleepover but of course, that couldn't work with the seven of them in the same house.

Jaemin and Jeno were doing the same as mark and Donghyuck, tickling each other, renjun was sitting peacefully on the couch while texting Yangyang, and Jisung was covering an embarrassed Chenle with kisses.

"Markie! Surpri-" a female voice shouted, opening the door with a big smile, that was soon replaced with a knowing one.

"Oh hey-" everyone stopped moving, Jaemin sitting on jeno's lap who was out of breath, staring wide eyed at the people that were still standing at the entrance.

Chenle also with Jisung on top of him, and mark and Donghyuck literally attached to each other with not even 1cm of distance.

"Mom, dad" Mark stood up, after lifting Donghyuck and seating him on the couch.

"Oh hey mom, hey dad" Jeno greeted the other couple, awkwardly laughing.

"This is certainly not what we expected to see when we got back from our trip in Europe, but I don't mind! Now tell me, who's Donghyuck?" Marks mom smiled, happily walking over to the brunette who had shyly raised his hand.

♫♫♫

"Mom can I talk with Donghyuck now?" Mark whined. His mother had been talking to Donghyuck since they had arrived, not letting him breathe.

"You're so needy markie, let me have this sweetheart to myself for some time!" She argued, making Donghyuck laugh.

Chenle, Jisung and Renjun had left some time after jeno's and marks parents had arrived, not wanting to experience the 'parents meeting' of other couples.

Jeno and Jaemin were also sitting on the couch with jeno's parents, watching as jeno's dad eagerly talked to the pink haired.

"Why don't we go out to eat dinner?" Miyoung, jeno's mother suggested, proceeding to tell them about a place she found that was really nice to eat at.

They all agreed to go there later, as the parents went into the kitchen, leaving the boys alone.

"They didn't make you feel uncomfortable right?" Jeno asked, closing the door after Jaemin entered the room.

"Your parents are so nice!"

"Really? i was scared they'd make a bad impression because they're so noisy" the older scratched his head, getting a fond look from Jaemin.

"Don't worry, I like them a lot" Jaemin smiled, circling his arms around jeno's neck as Jeno sneaked his around jaemins waist.

"They like you a lot too" Jeno whispered in the pinkettes ear.

"But I like you more" they both laughed, and Jeno pushed Jaemin on the bed, getting on top of him in no time.

♫♫♫

"You know, the day we confessed, I was actually planning to do it in another way" Mark said, before closing the door behind him and watching as Donghyuck lied down on his bed.

"Mhm?" Donghyuck let out a questioning sound, before chocking on air.

"W-what are you doing!?" He gasped at the sight, not looking away though.