Chapter 3💙Scared

Start from the beginning

He sat next to him and gently woke him. After few calls Tay got up. His hair dishelved and his face looked miserable.
Tay checked the time, it was two hours since they reached home. He saw New still in his work dress. He guessed New didn't enter giving him alone time as he had asked.

When Tay got up and sat properly New hugged him tightly burying his face in his shoulder. Tay was too emotional and just let him hug. After few minutes, New asked slightly turning his face to see Tay, "Say something Tay" his voice was trembling which made Tay to start crying again. Now New panicked.

"I am sorry Tay" he asked but he was not sure for what he was apologising. Now Tay hugged him and cried. New stroked his back comforting him. "Say something Tay" now his voice was confident. Atleast one of them should be strong now to support other. He understood that.

"I am scared Newwie" Tay said wiping his nose in New's shirt.

New didn't expect this reply. He didn't know what to say. He said the thing which he thought would comfort Tay. "I asked to Mew, he said we can abort. Don't be scared" New said.

"No!! I don't want to" Tay replied in an instant. "Wait...New actually don't you want to..." Tay hesitated to complete the sentence. He was somehow ok with the idea of him being pregnant but he never thought about New. What if New doesn't want this baby? Or worse what if New doesn't want someone like him?

"No Tay, I want this baby with you" New said pulling him out of his overthinking. He was relieved to hear New say that.

"But you said about abortion before?"

"I thought you don't want to go through this. I am sorry" New said sorry again.

"Don't say sorry New. We both are responsible for this" Tay said messing with New's hair. He smiled a little. But it quickly disappeared.

"I am scared New" he said again.

"What are you scared of Tay?" He asked holding Tay's hand in his.

"What will our friends and family say? What will other people think? What if the baby grew up and asked why they don't have mother like others? What if the baby doesn't like us? What if..."

"You are overthinking Tay" New said placing his hands on Tay's lips to shut him up.

"I know our friends and family will be very happy." He said kissing Tay's forehead.

"Who cares about what society thinks? We will be happy" he said kissing Tay's cheek.

"Our baby will understand us" he said kissing Tay's other cheek.

"They know how much we love them, so they won't hate us. Even if they hated us, you still have me" he said placing a sweet kiss on Tay's lips. Tay leaned in to kiss him.
They both parted resting their foreheads touching.

"We are going to be parents" New said softly. Chuckling Tay also said "we are going to be parents."

"We are going to be parents!" They both said in unison.

Loud grumble from Tay's stomach made them break apart. "I am hungry" Tay said softly.

"Dinner is ready" New said and they both went to dining table.

"You made this?" Tay asks surprised seeing his favourite dishes. "No mae made this. I just helped her."

"Oh! I was too worried I didn't even talk properly to her. I should apologise" Tay said placing the food in his plate.

"She is just worried. She thought we were in fight" New said chuckling.

After few minutes New asked, "do you think you should apologise only to her?"

Tay thought for few minutes. "Oh shit! I should apologise to Dr. Mew also"

"There you go" New said laughing.

"I behaved rudely. I should have waited to hear what he had to say." Tay said sighing.

"He said to come after two days. We need to do sonography to know how many weeks you are pregnant."

"Though I came to terms with the fact I am pregnant, this still feels weird" Tay said.

"I also feel weird. Atleast we are together in this" New said smiling. The rest of the dinner went with small talks and Tay appreciating how good the food was. New was more than happy to see his sun smiling again.

After dinner Tay sat on the bed waiting for New to freshen up and join him on bed. New came after sometime.

"Why are you still up? I thought you would be sleeping!" New said as he came sat next to him.

"I wanted to do something with you" Tay said shyly.

"Uhm...what do you want?" New asked confused.

"Give your hand" Tay said and New did as he was told.

Tay got New's hand and placed it in his abdomen. His other hand was also on his abdomen.

"We don't know whether how big it is. But I can feel something. I wanted to touch and try to feel but I want you also with me" Tay said slowly.

New was so emotional. He also wanted to touch but he hesitated to ask. He didn't know how Tay would react. But when Tay himself did that he was so happy.

"I love you Tay" he whispered.

"I love you too Hin."

___________________________________

And I love them both😘💙💕

So after a very long wait, Polca the journey happened today😌 My polca heart was jumping in joy seeing them and other DBK cast😊 and also their lovely friends who showed their support! They are blessed to have so many people caring for them and I wish to see them together whenever possible. They really did their best today🤌

 They really did their best today🤌

yes, once polca always polca💙💕