Soon Paul and Mason came over. When Mason looked at Melody you could see his eyes were pure love struck. All of a suddenly a glow appeared on both Melody and Mason. Paul and Ariel looked and both kids got soulmate tattoos on their forearms with each other's initials. Mason was giggling away looking at Melody and I was ready to let my wolf out.

I started growling and Paul instantly backed up.
"Did your son and my daughter just become soulmates?!" I growled out.

"Y-y-yeah..." Paul says. I growl even louder and Hercules steps up now ready to fight for his niece.

"Okay Hercules and Alpha daddy. Calm down. It's a good thing. Yes they are babies but my gosh chill out. They will have each other to lean on growing up and always having someone. Let it go." Ariel says.

"She's my daughter and was literally just born." I say through my teeth.

"Sam I understand but she will get to grow up loved even more now. And come on they will have such a cute love story ever." She says in a baby voice looking at Melody.

Uhg. What the hell. She's my babygirl. Literally. But Ariel will not let me keep her away from Mason. Ariel would kill me.

"Fine. But if he does anything like Paul did growing up I'm killing him. Soulmate or not." I say death staring Paul and Mason.

"I'll do better at raising him Sam. You know I will. Even more so now that she's destined to be with your daughter." Paul says nervously.

"Alright guys enough of this. Sam calm down the daddy wolf now. I'm hungry. I did not push a baby out my vagina today for you to act like this on day one. So please can we get some food before momma gets hangry?!" Ariel says.

My eyes go wide and I run into the kitchen and make some food for her. Emily helped so there was plenty for the others to eat as well. After Ariel got some in her system she felt better. It was time for Melody to eat again, so I grabbed a blanket and covered Ariel up so the boys wouldn't see what my girl is fully packing with. Those are for my eyes only. Well and Melody's but still.

The rest of the evening we all hung around until the boys left for patrol. I spent the evening cuddling Ariel in my lap while she held Melody against my chest. It was perfect. I never want these moments to end. My perfect family. I never thought I would get this. Especially with my past of family issues but I'm going to be better than that.

Ariel deserves the best and so does Melody so I will strive every day to be the best husband and father I can be.

"I love you Ariel and I love our little family." I tell her.

"I love you too! And even though I just pushed her out, I cannot wait for more." She says. That makes me smile knowing she wants more puppies.

—————-
The nursery

—————-The nursery