Iskander: Hello young one!!

Nora: Hello! I am Nora Valkyrie and I like Pancakes!!

Iskander: Ha! A lively one I see, you would make a fine addition to my army!!

Nora: Oh really?! Do I get to break people's legs?!!

Iskander: Of course, our conquest will always have obstacles as we show them our true strength in battle! Tell me young Nora, after this fight would you like to join me as we feast in the cafeteria over a celebratory meal? To celebrate you and your friends joining our Master once again on his new adventures in his home!

Nora: Of course! I can eat a whole buffet of Pancakes it is truly a wonder to behold! My new Berserker best friends will be my side as I take on the feast!

As Heracles, Lancelot (Berserker) and Darius III just roar at Nora's speech.

Iskander: Then it's settled, we will settle this fight through a banquet. Master we shall need a feast to decide the victor of this match.

Beacon Staff/Students: Eh?

Jaune: I knew this would happen. Don't worry I told Beni-enma and she prepared you a feast. We shall decide the winner through a Pancake Eating Contest!!!

Nora: YES!!!!!

The staff of Beacon and the students just deadpanned at Jaune, they're really going through with this. Iskander and Nora sit as the food is being delivered by Beni-enma and Boudica. Nora is very excited about this. They then started devouring the food.

The audience just watch the whole scene dumbfounded on what's happening. Then after a few minutes Iskander caved in and tapped out while Nora was still eating her pancakes. Not realising she won.

Merlin (Prototype): In a turn of events! Nora Valkyrie is the Winner!!!

The students and staff of Beacon's jaws were dropped on the absurdity of this match as all the Berserkers are cheering Nora.

Coco: Are you telling me she won against a Servant through pancakes!!!

Ren: This is what I expected. It's Nora

Iskander: Congratulations Nora, you have bested this warrior!! You have the strength that every army should need!! I shall await for the moment you join my army!!

Nora: YEAH!!!!

Merlin: Now that interesting fight is now over. It's time for the final fight. Lie Ren please proceed to the arena.

Ren proceeds to the arena as his opponent arrives.

Enkidu: Don't worry, I won't use my full power. Hit me with everything you got.

Merlin (Prototype): And Begin.

Ren charges at Enkidu and fires his weapons at him but he dodges it by flying around him. Ren tries to continue doing that but can't get a good shot. He then looks at his surroundings and uses the walls and platforms to jump towards Enkidu to deliver swings with his weapon. Enkidu decide to test Ren's skill by releasing one of his portals when Ren makes his move. He lands back in the ground and waits for Ren to make a move. As Ren uses his grappling hooks to rappel towards Enkidu as he uses his chains to block it as Ren jumps and does an air attack that nearly hit Enkidu.