〔7〕

The class was told to do a project in pairs. Ray stood up and immediately walked over to the person he liked even though they haven't spoken to each other yet.

"Be my partner." Ray demanded after slamming his hands on Mark's desk, which scared Mark in the process.

"Huh? Why me? Nobody talks to me, so why would you?"

"I don't care. Let's be partners." Ray demanded, ignoring his question.

"Damn.. pushy much?" Mark muttered.

"Yes. Yes, I am. Please? You look super smart."

Mark's expression turned upset. "Is that all I am? Some smart-looking person you can use to get an A on a project?"

"Hell no! Okay, fine. I didn't come over just 'cause you looked smart. I wanna be friends. You're... really cute. I think you're adorable from afar, and I'd like to see your cuteness up close." Ray inched his face closer to Mark's, looking at his lips. Mark's face was a deep red now. Mark kissed Ray, forgetting he was in class at the moment. Ray kissed back passionately, putting his hands up to Mark's fluffy, off-white hair.

After they both took a breath, Mark widened his eyes. "I- I don't know why I did that, but I liked it.

Ray chuckled, "Me too. Now, let's get back to that project?"

"Oh- yeah-"

Most of the class was staring at the two as Ray sat down next to Mark, not that either of them cared.

"I can already tell we'll be good 'friends.'" Ray smirked.