Forty-Seven (47) - Perfect Dream

Start from the beginning

But then...do I deserve this?

--

Payne's eyes are teary and wide-open whilst he stares at his newborn son,  he's holding carefully in his arms.

He smiled as he teared up because of his overwhelmed feeling.

Even when his newborn son is crying out loud, it's like music to his ears.

Payne looked at Y/n who's lying on the  bed, breathing heavily, looking pale and sweaty. The h/c-haired lady is exhausted from her first giving birth.

Y/n smiled back at him.

Payne sat beside Y/n, he put their son on Y/n's chest and held Y/n's forehead, he leaned close to Y/n and kissed her on her temple. "You did great. Thank you. I love you and our son so much."

I don't deserve this, don't I?

--

"Ow!!"

Payne whined after Y/n smacked him hard on his arms. He frowned and moved away from his angry wife.

"Stop teaching your son to become flirty, idiot!" Y/n annoyedly said.

Their son, Jude, who's now 7 years old, laughed out loud. "You act all tough and brave, papa. But turns out you're scared of mama!" Jude said.

"Hey! You should be on my side!" Payne said to his son.

Jude is Payne's carbon-copy, that Y/n sometimes wonder if Payne only made their son alone, and not with her. Though, Jude got Y/n's attitude.

Moody.

Jude laughed, she run towards Y/n  and hugged his mother by the waist.

Y/n smiled and carried her son, she showered Jude lots of kisses on the face. "Heh. I'm his favorite." Y/n said.

Payne frowned, but he eventually smiled after seeing his wife and son, looking so happy. "Okay...and you two..." Payne walked towards his family, he hugged them both. "You two are my favorite!!" Payne said.

Y/n and Jude giggled when Payne started showering them with sweet kisses. Payne then took Jude from
Y/n, he held his hand with one arm, while his other arm wrapped around Y/n's waist. He kissed the side of Y/n's head then whispered something naughty to his wife's ear, making his dear wife to blushed hard. Payne just chuckled at his wife's cute reaction.

Y/n rolled her eyes, yet she still smiled. "Well, if you want a daughter, let's try to make one." Y/n said.

Payne pumped a fist and let out a yell of victory, confusing his innocent son, Jude. "Do you want a sister, Jude?!"

Jude's eyes widened. "Yes! Are you gonna give me a sister?!" Jude asked.

"Yes! Your mama and I will--"

"PAYNE!"

Payne shut his mouth when Y/n shouted his name angrily, he giggled and just kissed his son on the cheek.

"Anyways, just wait, okay?"

"Yes, papa!"

If we weren't victims of the past...

Will this dream of mine come true?

--

Payne has a genuine smile plastered on his thin lips whilst he watches his wife and two children from afar.

Y/n is sitting on the ground, a blanket is under her, in front of her is the foods she prepared for their picnic.

While Jude and his younger sister, Jiana, are playing with each other, running around the wide field in front of their house in the middle
of a quiet and peaceful vast land.