Chapter 1

A/N: I'm gonna skip chapter 1 for the sake of the story and I'm also too lazy to write so sorry if you wanted to see that anyway moving on!

After releasing poppy from her box the lights suddenly started to flicker off and before it turned completely dark Y/N managed to get a quick look of poppy, her eyes were suddenly wide open which was weird since her were closed when she saw her, now she was completely in the dark, Y/N looked around in a bit of a panick in case if anyone or anything might come out and attack her but all she heard was silence after a few seconds of silence a voice suddenly echoed in the dark it sounded like a woman's voice.

"You opened my case...."

Opened her case? Wait was this poppy speaking to her? She was surprised that poppy was actually speaking to her but then again huggy did came to life and chased her down liked a wild animal hunting down it's prey, luckily she managed to escape and defeat it by dropping a box on it and fell down in who knows where, that thing freaked her out.

Suddenly a red faint light started to glow in the room giving her some Light she looked around and saw that poppy was gone along with her case, Y/N noticed another entrance which was next to where poppy's case was supposed to be, Y/N assumed that she got out using that entrance, Y/N sighed "I hope I did the right thing..." Y/N thought to herself.

With no time to waste, she took one more glance around the room before going towards the red lit hall as she kept walking the lights went back to normal and she was back to where she entered, but then she noticed that the giant closet blocking the door was no longer there revealing the white door, she was a bit surprised but she wasn't complaining, she gently opens the making a creaking noise leading her to a new hall.

Y/N looked back and knew going there would be a big risk but she hoped it was worth it once she makes it out alive, she started to walk and looked around on the walls were buggy and bron on each wall, she sighed as it brought back some nostalgia when she used to work here before she quited, she quickens her pace a bit.

Suddenly she heard a whisper to her saying. "This way!" Y/N stopped to look around to see whoever said it but saw no one, she shrugged and decided to go along, maybe they're trying to help her but she wasn't sure about it, what if it was a trap? Y/N just wanted to get out of here, she snooker it off and kept going she then stopped to see two separate halls and there in the middle was a red door and with a gold label on too of the top labeled "Elliot Ludwig" it was the manager and founder of this broken down factory and  her former boss's office, she hadn't seen him for a while now she wondered what happened to him, Y/N went to open it but it was locked no matter how hard she tries to open it.

"Dammit.." Y/N said and sighed in defeat and backs away from the door Y/N went to the left hall to see anything useful but nothing really except for a entrance to another room which is possibly her way out but it was blocked by a caged door, she also noticed that there was a big hole on the floor of it meaning she has to either grapple or find something else to get across, she assumed that she has to do something here to make it open but how? Y/N tapped her chin in thought before shrugging and went to the hall on the right.

"There's gotta be something to do.." Y/N said to herself as she was walking to the hall on the right she saw a huge hole blocking her way to the other side she looked up and saw some pipes she can use to swing across, she felt a little nervous since she's never done this before but she has to or she'll be stuck here forever it's now or never.

Y/N used her grabpack to grab onto the pipes and starts swinging across, when she found the right time she let's go drops on the ground with a grunt and slowly stands up from the impact.

Y/N walked forward and she saw another entrance but is blocked once again by a caged door next to it, was a huggy sign he was holding a grabpack just like hers and next to him was a button and on the top it says. "Press here." Y/N walked up to it and pressed the button and suddenly she heard a loud goofy laugh and it echoed around the area she's in, she flinched at the sound of it as it had startled her she honestly didn't expect it to be THAT loud and she didn't really liked the sound of it.