|#3. Jeevika-Maanvi Trifle: Part 1|

/*Continued from the last One shot, when Maanvi and Viren blame Jeevika that she is worrying too much for Maanvi. Maanvi also behaves badly with Jeevika. Jeevika asks Maanvi to return to Rishikesh. Will the sisters reunite?*/

Jeevika asks Maanvi to go back to Rishikesh. For the latter had said words which hurt her. Which sister would like to see the other one in pain? Same story is with Jeevika. She moves to her room and closes the door with a bang. She sits on the bed, breaking into tears.

She hadn’t imagined that her care would hurt her sister

She hadn’t imagined that her care would hurt her sister. She didn’t think that Maanvi will blame her for caring too much and even Viren will not understand her feelings.

Jeevika has never backed off her duties as Viren’s wife and  as the daughter-in-law of the Vadhera house. She abides by the words that her mother-in-law and Viren’s badi maa says. She keeps things ready before Viren or any other family member could ask her. She’s the one who keeps waiting for Viren and he comes home, having dinner with his clients.

 She’s the one who keeps waiting for Viren and he comes home, having dinner with his clients

Moreover, he doesn’t bother to ask Jeevika if she has her dinner or not. He assumes that she must have taken dinner with Maanvi. Whilst, on the other hand, Jeevika has to sleep hungry, because she wished her husband to understand her needs just as she does for him.

On the other hand, Maanvi has blamed her that she is caring too much. Her scoldings are wrong, her love for Maanvi is wrong. The girl overlooked that Jeevika is trying hard to keep everything balanced. She is not leaving any task undone because of Maanvi and she is also taking utmost care of her sister too.

The two people who are her life have blamed her for the wrongs she never did. She never overlooked Viren and his family and she has never overlooked Maanvi as well. It’s Viren who has changed and doesn’t bother to ask about how Jeevika feels with everything going in their life along with Maanvi’s cancer. He never asks her anything about the same. Or when she tries to share, both Maanvi and Viren tease her for worrying too much, neither of them trying to understand her pain, her fear and her love for the two of them.

Jeevika calms down, though the tears in her eyes are unstoppable. She wipes her tears and stands still in front of the mirror. The accusations coming from her sister and husband have hurt her but she is determined for something.