{Chapter 2: Visiting Tommy}

Wilbur knocked the door of the apartment, the door opened and there was Tommy smiling,"Hey, Wilbur! Come on in!", entering the apartment, there was a pack of cigarettes and a bear bottle, guess he finally tried it.
The room looked normal but. . .
The doll.
Phil wasn't kidding when he said the doll was creepy, it had this. . . Dark aura around it, it made Wilbur shiver,"So, uh. . . What's with the doll?", Tommy smiled and held it up,"This is Uncle Nasty! I lady gave it to me for a lock of my hair! Isn't is great!", Wilbur stared at Tommy, like he asking if Tommy was being serious, but Tommy practically shoved the doll towards Wilbur, the eyes of the doll were blue and it looked damaged.
Uh. . .
"Uh. . . Tommy, wasn't that exchange not. . . Odd to you?", "What do you mean?", I reached into my pocket and pulled a rosary and held it as I put the doll down,"I do not wish to be mean, but no one gives a doll in exchange for hair.", Wilbur put the necklace back in his coat pocket,"But, the lady was so nice and gave it for my birthday!", "Did you know this lady or your family?", Tommy paused,"Well, no.", Wilbur faceplammed, this wasn't good and it should be a red flag because how would a random lady know his birthday?!
Okay, yeah he had a lot of fans on the Internet but.
. . .
"How old did she look?", "Uh. . . Well, she didn't say but she did look quite old. And she said she was giving the doll away and noticed I was celebrating.", Wilbur nods, he knew people like to travel and sell stuff for money, but hair?
. . .
Too suspicious.
"Tommy.", "Yeah?", Wilbur took a deep breath,"I know you like the doll, but I want to be sure it's safe.", Tommy held the doll,"But he is. He's my best friend, Wilbur!", Wilbur nods,"I know, I know. But as your older brother, and someone that is an Exorcist, I'd like to be sure the doll is safe. So please, tomorrow bring it to my apartment where me and Charlie can determine if the doll is safe to be around.", Tommy thought for a moment, then looked up determined,"Alright! I'll prove to you that Uncle Nasty isn't possessed or evil!", Wilbur nods and with a quick goodbye he left, not without eyeing that doll in suspicion.
. . .

~

Once on the bus, he called Charlie,"Hey, Charlie. Dunno why this went to Voice Mail but I'll give you the run down; Tommy is bring the doll to my apartment tomorrow, be sure to have the equipment ready and I also want you to do some research on the doll, specifically the type of doll, maker and buyer.", Wilbur hung up and rested his eyes, he had a real bad feeling from that doll and that day just proved that he really couldn't leave Tommy for one day and expect no trouble.
. . .