{Chapter 1: The New Doll}

"Oh, Philza!"
Philza jumped at the sound of his door being thrown open, nearly spilling his drink,"Jesus! Tommy, what did I say about the door?!", "Sorry, sorry! But I got something!", "What did you get mate-?", Philza froze as he saw what Tommy was holding,"What. The fuck. Is that?", Tommy just smiled,"I got this doll from a lady! All the price was just for a lock of my hair, I named him Uncle Nasty! Mostly because the doll smells a bit.", Philza put his drink down,"Tommy. Tom. Who the fuck charges a lock of hair for a China doll?", Tommy shrugs,"The lady apparently. But I don't see what's wrong, I'm not lonely anymore.", Tommy smiled, Philza scratched his wrist and slightly playing with his hard-core sweatband wrist,"Tommy, why did you buy this doll, let alone let the lady take a lock of your hair?!", "Oi, people pay worse. Katniss payed for stuff in Blueberries; Anyway, I'm gonna go set this up bye!", Tommy left, Philza yelled after him,"THAT WAS IN A MOVIE, YA LITTLE SHIT!!", Philza sighed, he knew back in much older days before currency there was other methods of paying like trading but this isn't something people did anymore.
. . .
"Phil, are you alright? You look a little stress?", Phil turned to Kristen,"Oh, sorry Kristen, just. . . Tommy came in with a creepy doll.", Kristen nods,"I see.", Philza grabbed his drink and finished it, he already had a bad feeling about that doll and it had only been in his house for a few minutes.

=

Tommy smiled as he put the doll on his bed,"Everyone else went to a wedding and left me alone, you won't leave me alone right Uncle Nasty?", the doll didn't reply but Tommy gave it a pat on the head,"Of course you wouldn't! Let's introduce you to the stream!", so Tommy made sure Uncle Nasty was in view behind him and he turned on the stream.

=

"WOAH!"
The wedding attendance clapped as the groom and bride entered the room, of course everyone had makes, and they cheered that their friend finally got married!
Wilbur then got a text on his phone, making sure nothing important was happening, he opened his messages and noticed Philza had texted him so he opened the message.
"When you go to see Tommy, be warned the little shit bought a creepy doll."
Wilbur stuffed his phone back in his pocket and faceplammed,"You okay, Will?", "I'm fine, Ranboo.", soon food came and Wilbur felt a but happier but was wondering what doll Tommy got because it takes a lot to creep Philza out.
Because Philza Minecraft is the bravest man.-

~

After the wedding, Wilbur decided to try and call Tommy,"Oi, Tommy. What the fuck did you buy?", "I bought a China Doll! Full price was a lock of my hair! Wanna come over and see him?", Wilbur went quiet for a moment, was he being serious.
"Fine."
Wilbur hung up after a quick goodbye, he had a bad feeling and he didn't even see the doll yet but if Tommy was being serious about how he bought it, then so many possibilities ran through his head as the wedding goodbyes finished up, he would probably need backup for this shit so he called Charlie.
"Oi, Charlie. I'm going to see Tommy but I may need you to come along with me."

==

**WHO BUYS A DOLL LIKE THIS?!?!**
**HORROR MOVIES REALLY TEACH NOTHING, HUH!!**
**Banishing and cleansing it ain't enough, burning it would be!**