{Chapter 7: Accident or. . .?}

Ranboo sat inside Kristen's workshop, it was full of Spirital items and equipment, like mother like son.
Kristen handed Ranboo a cup of tea, he took it and took a sip as he pulled his mask down.
"What was your dream about my dear?", Ranboo looked at Kristen and sighed,"Well. . . I was outside, broad daylight and. . . People were screaming, sirens and. . . Blood and a body. . .", Kristen nods, watching Ranboo drink the tea she then held out her hand, Ranboo nods and gives her the cup.
Wiping his mouth with his hand, pulling his mask back up as he watched Kristen wave the cup around a bit, guessing she was going to read the tea leaves so Ranboo pulled out his phone and saw Tommy was still streaming but Uncle Nasty wasn't in the frame anymore.
"?"
Maybe Tommy moved him after he fell again?

=

Foolish and Dream board the plane, Foolish putting his work bag above their seats, luckily Foolish managed to book a two seated row for them, not wanting to deal with some random stranger.
They buckled up as the Flight Attendants made a few announcements and did the usual safety stuff before they took off.

=

Tommy looked around for Uncle Nasty after the stream, not sure how he disappeared because he was only gone for a few moments to get coke.

=

They limped up the stairs slowly, each step seemed slower then the last.
Blood dripped from his mouth, eyes, nose and head.

=

Kristen showed Ranboo the cup, he put his phone back in his pocket and looked at it.
. . .
It seemed to be, someone falling?
"It seems, my student, someone is in danger of falling to their demise.", Ranboo gulped,"Is there any way of knowing who?","No, but if you had a dream about an aftermath then perhaps a spirit had warned you that a life could be lost.", Ranboo nods, opening a can of coke and taking a deep breath.

=

They stood at the top of the apartment plex, there was nothing he could do to regain control of his body and he knew it was over when one foot hovered over the edge.
. . .
Then they jumped.

=

Ranboo was struck with a pain!
It felt like he was stabbed in the chest and his head was smashed against something, he shook as he held his head and chest,"Ranboo?", "I-. . .I-I can't. . .", Kristen immediately knew what that meant.
. . .
They were dead.
She helped Ranboo stand and moved him to the living room, whoever he dreamed about dying had now been killed I mean, it had to be what happened otherwise he wouldn't be in this pain.
Ranboo fell asleep on the couch as she worried about the lost life.

=

"Was it an accident, suicide or murder?"
That was the question when they found Charlie's corpse.
His skin looked decayed and grew, he was drenched in blood, his skull was cracked open and it seemed like there were markings that lead to police to think of him trying to kill himself or someone trying to kill him.
Wilbur stood in disbelief, he was shocked as they carried his body away, he walked away from the crowd to have a alone time to really process this all.
. . .
Charlie was dead.
It had to be a spirit, it had to be, Charlie's skin no longer looked human or the wounds, was he possessed when Tommy broke the circle taking Uncle Nasty?
. . .
Wilbur didn't know, but now he could see how dangerous these spirits could be, he pulled out his phone and felt a text for Foolish and Alistair to update the situation, he knew Foolish is on the plane so Alistair may call him.
Sure enough he did and they spoke about the urgency of the situation that could be unfolding.

~

"There you are!"
Tommy finally found Uncle Nasty and put him back on the bed,"I really thought I lost you best friend!", Tommy smiled, patting Uncle Nasty on the head as he started a stream.

{MCYT} ||Uncle Nasty: Creation||On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara