Demon Slayer: Breathing Style #2

Hello, and welcome to this chapter!! 😊 I've been working on this breathing style for a couple of weeks now and I hope you enjoy it!

Do not... I repeat: DO NOT take this as your own! You can use this style if you want but please give credit!! Thank you. you can read along now!

|||||||

This style is called "Poison Breathing", a branch I created from Fire Breathing and Flower Breathing.

This Breathing requires only one Nichirin blade, the sword is the combined colors of both respective blades— and creating a raspberry pink blade. It uses the imitation of poisonous flowers and other plants with the combination of wisteria coating the blade— making it more harmful to demons.

Poison Breathing mainly focuses on the resulting reactions when it comes to poisonous plants:

Red Rashes (outbreak of red, bumpy, scaly, or itchy patches of skin, possibly with blisters or welts.)

Swelling (abnormal enlargement of a part of the body, typically as a result of an accumulation of fluid.)

Delusions (A belief or altered reality that is persistently held despite evidence or agreement to the contrary.)

Blisters (a small or large bubble on the skin caused by friction, burning, or other damage.)

Paralysis (the loss of the ability to move in part or most of the body, typically as a result of illness, poison, or injury.)

|||||||

First form: Poison Ivy
(Toxicodendron radicans)

A Defensive Attack— The user spins around moving with their body weight to evade an attack, with a drag of their blade they slash the the grass or dirt they're standing on towards the direction of their opponent— creating a cluster of Poison ivy to trap and strangle. And with that, they race forward and deliver a single slash attack where their opponent is facing.

|||||||

Second form: Lily of the Valley (Convallaria majalis)

A Offensive Attack— The user attacks head on and swings their blade in a circular motion. By doing this, the user slashes the chest, stomach, and eyes and due to the added wisteria on the blade, the opponent can feel very disoriented. Pounding headaches, slower responsiveness, and visual color disturbances distract the opponent while the user brings the blade downwards in an arc as the finishing blow.

|||||||

Third form: Caladium
(Araceae)

A Slow Attack— The user unleashes a single sword slash that curves and twists around the opponents chin and neck, and with that slash causes burning in the mouth and throat—preventing them to speak as their body swells. The process is slow and painful, they gain damage to the outer clear layer of the eyes and their limbs bubble and inflate fatally before ultimately blowing up to reveal a cluster of Caladiums in their place.

|||||||

Forth form: Deadly Nightshade
(Atropa Belladonna)

A Renaissance Attack— The user unleashes a flurry of consecutive attacks that weave in on themselves, and if hit— the enemy is affected immediately. Their vision erupts into a blurriness, creating a hallucination that leaves the opponent to only see the many humans they've devoured and/or killed. Next, they convulse where they are standing— giving the opening thread as the user slices the head off swiftly and leaving multiple groups of Nightshade to grow over the disintegrating body.

|||||||

Fifth form: Heartbreak Grass (Gelsemium elegans)

A Straight Forward Attack— The user strikes a arching sword slash upwards before swinging  down again, this causes dizziness and nausea to the opponent as the user gains a faster momentum— leaving them confused, apprehensive and in pain as they cough up multiple gallons of blood from within their system, and the user charges towards their opponent at high speeds and aims to decapitate them in one slash, leaving beds of Heartbreak Grass to grow in their stead.

|||||||

Sixth form: Stinging Nettle
(Urtica dioica)

A Merciless Attack— The user performs a series of powerful sword slashes against the enemy— by doing so, red patches and blisters run along multiple parts of the skin as well as paralysis and pain in the muscles and joints, rendering the opponent immobile to to a final attack that destroys the inside and outside of the body when the user strikes from above and leaving a clump of Stinging Nettle in its place.

                                    |||||||

Ah, there's is it! Hoped you enjoyed that! It definitely took a while... 😞😅